John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's unfair! Martinez angry that transfer window is still open after start of season as Chelsea prepare £30m bid for Stones.

Everton manager Roberto Martinez feels it is 'very unfair' that the summer's transfer window is open during the Barclays Premier League season.

Link. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3192748/Roberto-Martinez-slams-transfer-window-open-season-Monday-Night-Football-Chelsea-prepare-bid-30m-defender-John-Stones.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Martinez wants to reinvent the world...

I hate those cheap philosophers! Ross Barkley should be our next signing after John Stones to shut his mouth.

Regards.

I guess he didn't think it's unfair when he got Lukaku on the deadline day. Silly silly Bobby.

I actually agree with Martinez saying that transfer window should be closed before the season starts BUT it looks like he is blaming us for that :D We will get Stones, I have no doubts about that now :readthemessage:

Said Cuadrado to himself as he solemnly moped on the bench

That's different though. He received game time but he was so abysmal he became persona non grata.

It would be something though. £34 mil/€48 mil defender, which would make him the second most expensive defender off all time, on the bench.

Yes because Arsenal spend £30M+ on talents... Not comparable at all.

Yeah, playing time wouldn't be a problem for Stones at all. If we end up paying over £30m for him he'll get loads of games.

As for Cuadrado, the guy can can barely dribble or pass a football since he's been in a Chelsea shirt. Doesn't deserve to play.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You