John Stones

Sidzeret

hahahahhahaha... no words. no words. our messiah ladies and gentleman!!! 30+mil pound. and he is supposed to displace both cahill and zouma. :lol:

There would be a meltdown if Cahill had done what he done for the last goal but tbh watching MOTD and seeing reviews about him, he had a very solid game. Was very composed with the ball, won a lot of tussles and is definitely going to be one of the top ball playing CB around as he gets older. His passing range was excellent too and loves to play his way out of tight situations.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering he is unsettled at the moment, I don't think you should take the level of his performances seriously.

I'm going we can't wrap up this deal fast.

His performance was great. Just the one mistake combined with some brilliant attacking play that led to the goal.

His performance was great. Just the one mistake combined with some brilliant attacking play that led to the goal.

I wasn't speaking about it, just generally saying. Didn't watch the game, so if he did well it's awesome :D

One thing I noticed immediately yesterday was that he's put on significant muscle. He's no longer as scrawny and wiry looking. Almost has the same body type as Cahill now. Will serve him well in the future.

PLEASE let us once and for all sign him this week!

Meanwhile, John Stones, of the John Stones Paint Trophy, will only be allowed to join Chelsea if they pay Everton £34 million.

Everton have already turned down two bids from Chelsea, but Sunday Mirror Sport think they will concede defeat if a bid meets his valuation.

This transfer is approaching that boring zone, if not already. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

There's only 3 weeks left in the transfer window and yet, we are still operating at a snail pace. If we want Stones, just pay 30-35m and get him. If not, look elsewhere!

This transfer is approaching that boring zone, if not already. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

There's only 3 weeks left in the transfer window and yet, we are still operating at a snail pace. If we want Stones, just pay 30-35m and get him. If not, look elsewhere!

£34m is apparently the magic number.

Just fucking bid the 34m and call it a day. What is 8m pounds to a club worth over a billion? Jesus, is this club turning into Arsenal?

We're teetering on a very fine line where we're trying to make-up for all those free spending years and change public perception that we no longer will be held hostage to clubs' demand of inflated tranfer fees.

But this window we look to be only fooling ourselves if we take this high and mighty approach to 'balancing the books'. Man U have spent shit ton of money, and City got their man Sterling and paid the premium without blinking.

Costa and Cesc were such great value buys that rarely ever get done in today's market. I dont see the harm in paying whatever it take to get Stones and to get Koke (tho £46M is quite a bit if they indeed did turn that down).

What do we gain/lose on the pitch if we have a neat tidy Net Spend?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You