Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland

Jase

Man of the Match  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

I dont get how people only keep blaming the "Strikers Situation". Our attacking play - all of it, before the striker- is very bad all season. We barley create chances for ourselves.. obviously we'll lose lots of points.

Yes, we could have been better with a world class striker, but we still would have played awful football. Mourinho all season couldnt build a good attacking game with the players he have. It should look better with those players.

That was well deserved. If Mourinho plans to play such football in todays day and age and expect to win titles, glad he is being proved wrong this season rather than next.

He must start coaching players on how to play quick, entertaining, creative football.

Being solid at the back and scoring 1 goal a game, sometimes 2 is not sexy, its quite embarrassing for a club which spent 100's of millions, bought the best talent around for attacking. and then telling them to be solid and compact.

Congratulations Sunderland. no matter how tough it gets, no matter how inferior your players are, you are trying to play good football under your new manager, and that does yield results. Well played. As for us. Players should be ashamed , manager too.

Are you damn seriously??? aghhh so frustraiting. Sunderland trying to play good football???! We were better and unlucky this whole season. You can't win a league without luck unless you have a world-class attack which we DON'T (except Hazard)

I can't hear those comments! Like " didn't deserve to win it"?????????? We weren't amazing but we were BETTTERRRRR AND UNLUCKY!!! WE CLEARDY HAD 2 PENTALIES AT LEAST AND MISSED GLORIOUS OPPORTINUTES!! HOW THE HELL DIDN'T WE DESERVE TO WIN IT!!?!!!

Glorious opportunities missed - yes

we had 2 penalties - not really. Those were mostly shouts in desperation rather than any proper foul being commited.

Keep in mind Ramires should have been off early, so we got lucky

we had 2 penalties - not really. Those were mostly shouts in desperation rather than any proper foul being commited.

we might have been lucky if he HAD been sent off...good night sweet troll

Are you damn seriously??? aghhh so frustraiting. Sunderland trying to play good football???! We were better and unlucky this whole season. You can't win a league without luck unless you have a world-class attack which we DON'T (except Hazard)

"We were better and unlucky this whole season"

I think we havent been great this whole season, but have mostly managed the wins, and points.

I dont think we lost because we got unlucky today, even at 1-1 we didnt do enough to win it.

OH WOW!! You really haven't seen the game have you?! I won't stand your BS claims. There were 2 CLEAR penalties before Borini scored. Yes we only got lucky with that Rami shit (That was not connected to the game) They were lucky we weren't lucky ! FACT! We had a clear penalty with a clear handball, than that foul on Rami is a CLLEARRR PENALTY AND A FUCKING RED CARD!! Their penalty WAS NOT A PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY DON'T WANT TO FIGHT BUT HOW STUPID ARE U

"We were better and unlucky this whole season"

I think we havent been great this whole season, but have mostly managed the wins, and points.

I dont think we lost because we got unlucky today, even at 1-1 we didnt do enough to win it.

YOU ARE WRONG!! I WON'T STAND THIS !!! We deserved to win! I really don't understand how dumb are u. We were better specificly this game and unlucky this whole season btw.

OH WOW!! You really haven't seen the game have you?! I won't stand your BS claims. There were 2 CLEAR penalties before Borini scored. Yes we only got lucky with that Rami shit (That was not connected to the game) They were lucky we weren't lucky ! FACT! We had a clear penalty with a clear handball, than that foul on Rami is a CLLEARRR PENALTY AND A FUCKING RED CARD!! Their penalty WAS NOT A PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY DON'T WANT TO FIGHT BUT HOW STUPID ARE U

agree to disagree then.

azpi pen was a ref blunder. Not ours IMO.

possibly not quite as stupid as you . And I don't need to shout ,..

You need to calm down and make sure who you are posting to