Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland

Jase

Man of the Match  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Based on....

Don't worry my friend, you haven't realised it yet cuz u are a slow learner but soon enough you will all understand why Willian is not good enough to start , oviously not doing enough.

I said this a few weeks ago, our decision making in the final third is the worst out of the top four.

We do not have a real play maker ..

Willian and Oscar can not be play-makers in a Team Such A Chelsea

Willian: very slow in the preparation of the attack and keeps the football too much, which leads to the killing of play

Oscar: missed The Vision Today .. And .. Drop of The performance of a long Time

------------

And it was clear today's non-cooperation with Salah in more than football

Although he was in a good position ..

We do not have a real play maker ..

Willian and Oscar can not be play-makers in a Team Such A Chelsea

Willian: very slow in the preparation of the attack and keeps the football too much, which leads to the killing of play

Oscar: missed The Vision Today .. And .. Drop of The performance of a long Time

------------

And it was clear today's non-cooperation with Salah in more than football

Although he was in a good position ..

Hazard is a real playmaker.

JUST calm down and read what people say

Okay, I have just sat down withmyself started thinking and DECIDED! that from now on I will be a mature nice Talkchelsea member!!

Now, I have read what people said and I just find it surreal that we weren't the side who deserved to win.

Sigh - we got what we deserve...

If we can't beat Sunderland - we deserve nothing and 'nothing' is what we got

They could have beaten City in the week - that was our wake up call

It was a war out there - they fought, we were like little kids.. We need more 'men' in our team...

Roll on the summer - get some players in and do it all next season :)

Sure Losepool might win the league - but next year they won't. We will

First of all never a pen. Now that I got that out of the way lets not ignore the fact Ramires probably should've been sent off in the first half! What he was doing there is beyond me, huge game at home where we need to be air tight and focussed and he does that? wow. Zero Composure...

I didn't think we were all that bad we had some good opportunities that weren't taken and Mannone did the rest. He made so many important interventions today.

Hats off to them they came into a difficult environment and got 3pts when they needed it. Sometimes you just gotta give credit to the opponent and not fault our performance, we did enough to get the result but in the end Sunderland did a bit more defensively.

They won on a poor decision we can't do anything about that just extremely unfortunate today. Its not yet Liverpool's title they still have some tricky fixtures to negotiate and until its over I won't give up...

Okay, I have just sat down withmyself started thinking and DECIDED! that from now on I will be a mature nice Talkchelsea member!!

Now, I have read what people said and I just find it surreal that we weren't the side who deserved to win.

did you read MY comments about Dean ????

Sigh - we got what we deserve...

If we can't beat Sunderland - we deserve nothing and 'nothing' is what we got

They could have beaten City in the week - that was our wake up call

It was a war out there - they fought, we were like little kids.. We need more 'men' in our team...

Roll on the summer - get some players in and do it all next season :)

Sure Losepool might win the league - but next year they won't. We will

I can't agree. I think we were just unlucky since we might not play amazing but if Liverpool was at that same position they would have won that game. I think we were better and were robbed 2 clear penalties while the ref gave them one for free. In the City game, Sunderland deserved a draw but at the Bridge they deserved nothing. They pushed Rami from a clear goal opportiuny which was an absoulte red card as well.