Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

Gala is not as important as this game I would much rather win the Premiership then the Champions League. My point is directed at people suggesting that Mourinho should/think he should drop some of our more important players !

Mourinho has hardly rotated all season, and some people now expect this when we're top with 9 games to go :D

He has rotated, but some players are considered rotation while others aren't.

Oscar was/is his starter, but has been spared as he hasn't been 100% fit lately. While Kalas won't get a game unless at least 3 of our 4 CBs are unavailable. Same goes for Cole apparently. Ramires doesn't need rotation as he is so naturally fit.

We can see why Jose says City has an advantage. We are very thin in certain areas, even more so in the CL.

He has rotated, but some players are considered rotation while others aren't.

Oscar was/is his starter, but has been spared as he hasn't been 100% fit lately. While Kalas won't get a game unless at least 3 of our 4 CBs are unavailable. Same goes for Cole apparently. Ramires doesn't need rotation as he is so naturally fit.

We can see why Jose says City has an advantage. We are very thin in certain areas, even more so in the CL.

We play the same back 5 every game, and used Hazard-Oscar-Willian for most of the games since December. Matic has started just about every game he's been available for, so the only real rotation has been Torres and Eto'o (the former has been injured a fair bit mind) and Ramires/Luiz/Mikel/Lampard to partner Matic.

We play the same back 5 every game, and used Hazard-Oscar-Willian for most of the games since December. Matic has started just about every game he's been available for, so the only real rotation has been Torres and Eto'o (the former has been injured a fair bit mind) and Ramires/Luiz/Mikel/Lampard to partner Matic.

Sure, those are the facts.

My point/reading was that Jose rotates where he finds players able to rotate; where the substitute performs at about the same level. THe fact he does not rotate in defense, like you said, does not bode well for the players who do not get to play.

There is rotation in the team. Schurrle, Oscar, Willian are rotating. Terry had problems and at that moment Luiz played, Eto'o and TOrres too. Matic is rotating because he can't play Champions.

There is a problem in 3 positions, the LB (something wrong is going on with Cole) the RB and Hazard that is a lot better than all the others. All the other players are rotating.

I'd rather go with the usual line up: Iva, Cahill, JT, Azpi ; Matic, Rami ; Hazard (obviously) Oscar (if not a starter definitely a sub), Willian ; Eto'o. Consistency is the key as we approach the end of the season. Please City just drop a point or two (or 3 :D )

IMOHazard will be rested for the Gala game but definitely Eden is automatic in the starting XI.

I disagree. Hazard will never be rested at this stage, he is our best and most infuential player. He is the one that makes us tick. Now is not the time to rest our best player. Against Gala or any league game.

Hazard is always a must.

IMOHazard will be rested for the Gala game but definitely Eden is automatic in the starting XI.

I disagree. Hazard will never be rested at this stage, he is our best and most infuential player. He is the one that makes us tick. Now is not the time to rest our best player. Against Gala or any league game.

Hazard is always a must.

Games are becoming more and more crucial now. Formation and selection must remain as tight as possible and consistent. Our defence has been immaculate of late so I am very hopeful we will keep them out.

Cech

Brana Cahill Terry Azpi

Matic Lampard

Willian Oscar Hazard

Eto'o

same lineup with Ramires for Lampard as Villa's players are quick

without Hazard, i worry where the creativity will come from. Schurrle, is a good runner but without Hazard slipping the through passes, he would not get that hattrick. Willian is similar but a bit better than Schurrle. Oscar has never been particularly creative.

Hazard is always a must.

:clap::clap::clap: