Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

No Luiz and Cole for this game. Torres is feeling better after his injury last week.

EDIT: Torres rated doubtful for tomorrow's game. Mourinho said he may or may not include Torres in the trip to Villa Park tomorrow.

it will be interesting to see what our reaction will be if we go behind in this game (hopefully we wont go behind though)

in recent weeks we haven't trailed any game, it was only city in the cup and we lost that one

the last time we trailed apart from that was in December against Liverpool

I believe Chelsea will win this match because :

1) So far, Aston Villa has more home loss than away loss : 8 home loss but only 5 away loss. This season, they had lost to 8 out of the 9 teams in the top half of the table! So, don’t expect the top team in the table to lose.

2) Chelsea is well rested with no mid-week games this week. When Chelsea has one week break, we beat the next team e.g. Man U, Everton, Stoke and Spurs.

3) Chelsea tight defense has let in the least number of goals thus far in the table.

4) If we want to win the league and put pressure on City, we must beat Villa! City played just before us. If they win, we must win to keep up. If City lose, it will be a great opportunity for us to be in the driving seat. Arsenal and Man City are likely to be tired after the CL games this week and we should take advantage in case of any slips up by them. Jose knows we have a better chance to win the EPL because Man City has 3 more games sandwich in-between. The CL has Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and Barcelona.

5) Aston Villa’s players know they are not going to be relegated because there will be at least 6 other teams who have less points than them even if they lose this match to Chelsea, so they are not under tremendous pressure. Yes, they beat Norwich in their last game but Norwich has the second worst away goals conceded. (32 goals against Chelsea 13 goals for away games)

Put out strong side we need to be racking up points city will be breathing down our back after their lost to barca they will want to get a good result so we need to be on our game. GO YOU BLUES ^.^

For the sake of my sanity I hope we don't have one of our typical 1st halves like we did against Spuds and many other times this season. Where we look asleep or uninterested until a fire is lit underneath the players at halftime.

Hopefully we play very aggressively and score early and it would be awesome if we can kill the game within 60 minutes. I won't be able to enjoy the rest of the weekends football if we don't get all 3 points. We HAVE to be beating sides like Villa.

they will wait for counter. it just matter of time if we can crack them open fast enough to make them play forward. we usually get golden chance in early minute. and we usually waste that chance too. sigh

live from tv station :yay:

I placed $250 for us to win @ $1.53 and $80 to score in both halves @ $2.30

I feel our team will respond. Jose shines in these situations thats why is is the best manager in the world.

We will win the league.

KTBFFH!!!

Despite of Jose´s bad stats at Villa Park, I believe Chelsea´s winning today. Jose knows how to motivate his players & today, it´s a crucial 3 points. Citeh can drop points, Liverpoops & Arsenal too & Chelsea keeps rolling on.

Looking forward to a fruitful weekend of football.

Am I good or what? Lol.