Galatasaray v Chelsea

Jase

A bit off topic but anyone think this last 16 draw is rigged?

All the best teams play against worse teams where they are expected to progress, even then in the case of Arsenal/City they were handed Bayern/Barca, 2 of the best team in the world. Also all the fav team play away from home 1st and it is really no surprise that all of them are winning so far(Dortmund 2-0 up already)

Maybe it is just me but I see a pattern here and it doesn't just look pure coincidence.

Duh, maybe there is a clear favorite in each tie because there is always a team who won their group and a team that finished only second and it makes sense that the teams that were better in the group stages are expected to be better now as well.

And don't forget it's in the rules that the group stage winners get to play the R16 second leg at home.

And don't forget it's in the rules that the group stage winners get to play the R16 second leg at home.

Oh right lol then it all make sense because of this rule. Never knew it existed before to be honest, didn't know that all the top teams get to play 2nd leg at home because otherwise 1st it look somehow suspicious that they all get 2nd leg at home.

Oh right lol then it all make sense because of this rule. Never knew it existed before to be honest, didn't know that all the top teams get to play 2nd leg at home because otherwise 1st it look somehow suspicious that they all get 2nd leg at home.

Just curious mate, how long have you been following the Champions League? :carlo:

Well, he is and will be part of the team for a long, long time. Be afraid then, my friend!

I am curious to see this game, btw! Cheers.

He is not afraid of Chelsea, but he is afraid from Hazard. Which means he is afraid from Chelsea! :Goober:

Yeah sounds like he'll be ok. It was up his arse. Apparently groups of 20-30 Gala fans are picking out Chelsea fans

Fuck, it appears your mate will have lots of difficulties when taking a dump for the next couple of weeks...