Ivan Rakitic

Rekin

amazing vid. Why have i never heard of that player? What a sharp, combative beast he is. He next to matic and we would probably never concede again. Anyway, conceding has not been the problem. The problem is rather we need a player who can slice through the opponent's midfield from deep, multiple times per match, as this is what we need to complete our team. I have not seen enough of this guy, to say he can. Rakitic might be a bit closer.

Didn't get picked in Belgium's world cup squad, Defour got the nod.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does he compare with Kroos? Haven't seen a lot of Seville to make a judgment.

They are very different kind of players, you can't really compare them. Rakitic is an attacking midfielder, scores a lot of goals and creates many chances. Kroos is a central midfielder. Both Bayern and Sevilla play in 4-2-3-1, Rakitic usually plays behind the striker while Kroos is (in my opinion) better in the center of the midfield. He doesn't score too much goals but his passing accuracy is outstanding.

????

what?

how can gay help to my club?

and no answer for this post

whats wrong with you guys?

You can't post in a forum and want/expect people not to reply to your posts. That's the point of forums, smh.

Rakitic won't go for 40m.

Yeah remembered he has just a year left...well he might go for 25/30 and I dont see point in Madrid having both Modric, Rakitic plus Isco and Di Maria etc...all playing for those two spots in 4:3:3. Surely they will sell someone if Rakitic comes IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Very close to signing for Atletico Madrid apparently

http://www.marca.com/2014/05/29/en/football/spanish_football/1401361530.html

Either they are using the Costa money to sign him to play up-front(which is unlikely) or Koke/Turan is leaving. I can see Koke to MU for 50m have some truth if this is the case.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You