Ivan Rakitic

Rekin

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAFUQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 mil pounds!!!!!!!! why the fuck do we need cesc!!!!! i thought he had a BO of 30mil.

what a bargain!!!!!

di marzio and few others saying 15m euros (12m pounds). even at 20m euros, i'd say it's a bargain in 2014

di marzio and few others saying 15m euros (12m pounds). even at 20m euros, i'd say it's a bargain in 2014

This is insane!!!! Don't think it CAN be true!!! I mean just a couple of days ago he was off to RM. He had a BO of 30mil £. And today this. It's just insane. Sevilla will have to have the worst bunch of negotiators ever to let rakitoc go for anything less than 25mil £.

This is insane!!!! Don't think it CAN be true!!! I mean just a couple of days ago he was off to RM. He had a BO of 30mil £. And today this. It's just insane. Sevilla will have to have the worst bunch of negotiators ever to let rakitoc go for anything less than 25mil £.

His contract expires in 12 months....Sevilla had to sell him for 20 million

Similar to how Van Persie was sold to United...

His contract expires in 12 months....Sevilla had to sell him for 20 million

Similar to how Van Persie was sold to United...

i had heard that they wanted rakitic to sign a contract extension LOWERING his BO to 25mil or something, just so that they would get that amount. but still, with a WC where a midfield trio of rakitic, kovacic and modric can probably produce some upsets plus interest already shown by RM, 12mil or 16mil is a poor deal for sevilla.

lol this excellent business by Barcelona. Sold their 27 year old player for 30m+ and now are spending around 60 percent of that money on a young brilliant player.

Rakitic is 26 - only a year younger than Cesc. Besides, we've done exactly the same with Luiz.

While Rakitic is a great player. It would be hard for him to just show up and do the business in the midfield in the PL. Jose had made it clear that we are looking to win it next year so I completely agree with Cesc, proven, leader, and still a great player.

While Rakitic is a great player. It would be hard for him to just show up and do the business in the midfield in the PL. Jose had made it clear that we are looking to win it next year so I completely agree with Cesc, proven, leader, and still a great player.

i feel the same goes for cesc. i know he has played in PL but its not like an on/off button where after 3 years cesc would not take anytime to settle in. he would probably take lesser time but that period would be there none the less.

considering that rakitic is been bought at half the price of cesc, i would have taken rakitic.

i feel the same goes for cesc. i know he has played in PL but its not like an on/off button where after 3 years cesc would not take anytime to settle in. he would probably take lesser time but that period would be there none the less.

considering that rakitic is been bought at half the price of cesc, i would have taken rakitic.

There's more than adjustment. Cesc might not just walk in and play like his Arsenal days but it'll be must faster than Rakitic. Furthermore, Cesc has played in the biggest matches and won the biggest trophies. He's a winner now, which he wasn't at Arsenal. He might have lost something but he's gained that winning mentality as well. He can be a leader out there which Rakitic can't.

There's more than adjustment. Cesc might not just walk in and play like his Arsenal days but it'll be must faster than Rakitic. Furthermore, Cesc has played in the biggest matches and won the biggest trophies. He's a winner now, which he wasn't at Arsenal. He might have lost something but he's gained that winning mentality as well. He can be a leader out there which Rakitic can't.

dude. first i just slightly disagreed not i full blown disagree.

cesc is anything but a winner. i am sorry but this was the guy that was supposed to take barca forward. he was going to be their backbone and spine for the coming future. a direct replacement of xavi. they sold thiago for him. in his 3 years there, he might have won trophies but he individually has set barca back atleast a couple of years. in his 3 years, he has won 1 LA liga and 1 copa del ray compared to 2 la ligas and 2 CLs and 1 copa del ray in the 3 years before that.

he has played the "biggest matches" but like the CL semis against us or the quarters against ATM or last year's fiasco against bayern, he has more often than not, done NOTHING. infact his mentality, and his no balls nature where he tends to go AWOL in almost every big match is one of his MAJOR CONS.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You