Ivan Rakitic

Rekin

I think it's far too soon to come to such conclusions really. I'm sure if you saw a 21 year old Lampard, you would have said the same. And van Ginkel stands out more than Lamps at that age anyway. The thing is both of these players are around the same age and will probably be competing for the same spot as Matic owns one already and the number 10 role is a non-starter with so much competition. (I know both van Ginkel and Kovacic can play there too)

Still if Inter is complacent with Kovacic and the likes of Liverpoo and Man United are still sniffing around, then we should get involved. He is an incredible talent.

Marco is a box to box midfielder.....

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Van Ginkel isn't a creative CM. They're different type of players. We're missing a creative CM in our midfield collection and Kovacic and Rakitic both come under that profile. I'm just saying I prefer Kovacic because he has a much higher ceiling.

Having a much higher ceiling is your opinion which I have to ask, how do you come to that conclusion?

Rakitic is a classy midfielder.

His set piece deliveries look awesome...with our aerial prowess we'll never need to score from open play again if we have him in the team...that will solve our striker problem...

I dunno, he looks like big fish in small pound. Awesome player, but PL and Chelsea (or any other top team) is completely different. And to start that he looks much more CAM than CM.

I dunno, he looks like big fish in small pound. Awesome player, but PL and Chelsea (or any other top team) is completely different. And to start that he looks much more CAM than CM.

this. looks like a final third player

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You