Ivan Rakitic

Rekin

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, definitely looks like a #8 to me not an attacking mid.

He's done all he can do at Sevilla. Time to move on to bigger and better things. They usually sell for reasonable fees, too, so we should give it a shot.

Yeah, definitely looks like a #8 to me not an attacking mid.

He's done all he can do at Sevilla. Time to move on to bigger and better things. They usually sell for reasonable fees, too, so we should give it a shot.

We could also give them Marin to sweeten the deal.

Oh wait, they could actually ask for more money if we threatened to send Marin their way.

We could also give them Marin to sweeten the deal.

Oh wait, they could actually ask for more money if we threatened to send Marin their way.

You see that ultra embarrassed look on his face today when he was subbed out after being a sub himself?

Felt bad for him.

He is great but he is CAM and not CM...

Spanish journalists are so impressed by his season/stats and they are labeling him as a "todocampista" (a player capable of playing anywhere in midfield).

He got a lot of praise throughout the season from the Madrid based newspapers.

He is a good player, but I just have a feeling he will choose Madrid over every other team if they really want him. He knows the league, he has settled well in Spain, he has media kissing his arse every day, Modric is already there etc. you know.

And the funniest thing is that Sevilla won't be in the position of asking for a ridiculous amount of money as he is in the last year of his contract. I'd say €23-25m will be the amount Sevilla will get for him this summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You