Ivan Rakitic

Rekin

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure he has a wife... I think it was just a moment borne out of hype and excitement like the Scholes-Neville kiss. Brilliant player nonetheless, exactly what we need in CM. Real Madrid will probably get him though who Real Madrid want, Real Madrid get unfortunately!

This may make me sound like a terrible person, but signing a gay player could actually help our image.

wat

Giroud and Debuchy kissed when Debuchy assisted Giroud for his first France goal.

I like Jordy Clasie too.

Not a bad shout. Fits the profile of what we need. Whether he's ready to be the number 1 midfielder at CFC alongside Matic though? I'm not very sure.

If Holland are going to get anywhere this WC though he's going to need to put in some huge performances, especially now Strootman's out.

Players like Paulinho or Khedira are what Jose is looking for not players like Rakitic or Kroos.

How can you know for sure which players Jose are looking for specifically?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You