• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be funny if it is actually Sunderland who also end our own title hope and maybe even Jose's home record in 3 days. Really need to focus on that game now. Remember stranger thing have happened in football, would also be quite possible that City is actually back in it by the end of this week when we and Liverpool both lost.

The joy inside me keeps making me heat up like we just won over limpool hope it a done one Sunderland and limpool this will be madness @special Juan Sunderland answered your call on the mentioning of the this great site thanks

Jose must know winning the CL is unrealistic.

I wouldn't be surprised if he put the game vs Atletico as second priority to the clash with Liverpool.

If we beat Liverpool, the league is ours. Whereas for the CL, we will have to go through Atletico twice, plus Bayern/Madrid.

I don't think at the level Mourinho is at he will be thinking in this way. He knows very well both are achievable. He will definitely put focus on both championships equally. A character like Jose, who always emphasizes on players that want to win, will no back off himself. He will approach both games with the intention of winning for sure. Bayer/Real are both beatable. They have been beaten this year.

The players too have the character and mentality of winning. They are as hungry as Mourinho is, if not more. They need to add to their credentials so bad, you could see it against PSG. If Mourinho or the players felt like giving the CL a second priority, they would have shown that at the PSG game. I am confident they will give both Championships the same priority, and they will focus at one game at time. Whether they do it or not, they are already winners from the way I see it. But I would still love to see those trophies this year. Both are very realistic. They just have to go and get them.

Manuel, my fellow chileno, you fucking piece of shit, you got too cocky and you pay the price now. If you wanted to prove you are better than Mourinho you had the perfect chance at the Etihad in February. But you failed, as always. Bye bye Senor Fracaso, there might be some La Liga teams still wanting you, Malaga, Valencia, or maybe you should try and fail in Italy too, I know the perfect place in Lazio or Milan. These teams might accept your style of play - score 150 goals and finish 3rd.

Four more games to go and then Manuel, all the media and Stevie G can watch Papa Mourinho lift the trophy they were all dreaming about. Come on Chels!

Wow, shit just got more than interesting. Amazing results. It's over for City now, over. Now it's us or Liverpool. 4 games, 4 games. Oh shit.

Too many twists in the race already to write City off. If we and Liverpool both drop points this weekend, they're back in it. Like I said, play every game to win and don't worry about the others.