The only goal that torres can score is an own goal. Wont be suprised if he goes to celebrate. Or even if he does that idiotic spanish archer celebration.

Hopefully, he can repeat his heroics from the City game. :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone gets the thing now, we're all happy of the team's achievements this year, and oh, we trashed north london and defeated the best team in england at the time at their own ground, so yeah, we're good.

Jose had said that we aren't title contenders, but we'll be up there, and he delivered, now honestly i'm just enjoying the end of the season and the adrenaline in these 6 ( 7 ? ) capital games, starting by Sunderland on Saturday.

Even if we lose the 3 big games in a row, i'd be proud, because at the present time, except for Jose and our team work rate, we don't have the weapons to take both trophies, but we all know the boys will be up for it, because we are Chelsea, we are the Impossible.

Currently actively shitting myself. Honestly never been this nervous over such a long period in my life. This is crazy... Can't imagine how sick i'm going to feel watching the boys come out at Anfield... I hope my heart isn't feeling weak that day.

Honestly reckon this would top the CL win. I really do. It's personal this time, with it being Liverpool and all that. Will also make it so much better that we cost them 'their' title too. Jose lives off making the media and other club's fans cry. He feeds off their tears. And Mourinho is hungry.

Everyone expect them to get half a dozen goals. In the EPL that usually means that they will drop points.

But we need them to lose. A draw would not affect us, we'd still need to win at Anfield.

Its like that in any form of football.

A few years back i played six a side and in game 6 our opponent of the night's record looked like this Played 5 Lost 5 Scored 1 conceded 37, we were all planning pre match what to do when the score hit 5, 8, 10 etc, turned out we needed a last minute goal to win 1-0.

I learned a harsh lesson that night, we all did.

Its like that in any form of football.

A few years back i played six a side and in game 6 our opponent of the night's record looked like this Played 5 Lost 5 Scored 1 conceded 37, we were all planning pre match what to do when the score hit 5, 8, 10 etc, turned out we needed a last minute goal to win 1-0.

I learned a harsh lesson that night, we all did.

It's a very powerful motive when someone has nothing to lose..

Can people stop saying we don't have a striker? Ba has won us our last two games and Eto'o has been by far our best player in the big games this season.

Yeah but lets be honest not one of them are prolific. Has any of them reached 15 goals for the season.

Torres scored over 25 goals last season, if I am correct. Was he prolific?

Did he? Wow surprising stat but no he still wasnt prolific....doubt he will be ever again. Hope I'm wrong though.

Torres only scored 23 goals in all competitions last season but really though, that amount was greatly exaggerated by his number of goals in the Europa League (even if those did help us to win the competition). And let's not also forget that he literally didn't even score a SINGLE goal from end of December till the last game of the season in the league!

Can people stop saying we don't have a striker? Ba has won us our last two games and Eto'o has been by far our best player in the big games this season.

Don't think anyone were really saying that literally but rather, figuratively.

Torres only scored 23 goals in all competitions last season but really though, that amount was greatly exaggerated by his number of goals in the Europa League (even if those did help us to win the competition). And let's not also forget that he literally didn't even score a SINGLE goal from end of December till the last game of the season in the league!

I know mate, but just making a point. I would personally prefer Eto'o this year compared to Torres last year, despite the fact he has scored fewer goals. They have had more importance should we win the league.

I know mate, but just making a point. I would personally prefer Eto'o this year compared to Torres last year, despite the fact he has scored fewer goals. They have had more importance should we win the league.

I know mate. Was just stating the fact (or point). :P