Oh man the games against Sunderland and Liverpool can't come soon enough!!! Winning those can really mean winning the PL

I think we can go to the final of the CL, but I'm not entirely sure we can win it because of the lack of a real striker. I still believe we have a strong chance though!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City without Silva looked remarkably similar to us in the games where we've just not been good enough offensively like Villa and West Brom. He's such an important player for them and constantly bails them out: best AM in the league by a long way in my opinion.

No Silva and no Yaya, their two main driving forces. Those two out and City are basically out of ideas. Their brain and their engine.

I'd say Liverpool has a 35% chance of winning the league, Chelsea 60% and ManCity 5%.

The advantadge of them drawing against us at Anfield is huge, but I believe we can do it!

Fixed it for you(:

Liverpool aren't Bayern Munich ffs. We're perfectly capable of winning at Anfield. I'm confident we'll win the League.

Exactly, just like the buildup to the game at the ethiad. They're not as impressive as they're made out to be. Start fast, but blow their load early and fall off in the 2nd half. They do get a lot of gifts from the refs so we'll have to be wary of that. But our Defense is solid, I'm not too worried. More worried about the smaller teams (Cardiff, Sunderland).

Would be funny if it is actually Sunderland who also end our own title hope and maybe even Jose's home record in 3 days. Really need to focus on that game now. Remember stranger thing have happened in football, would also be quite possible that City is actually back in it by the end of this week when we and Liverpool both lost.

Yo, shut the fuck up, man. Damn.

I was reading another forum a week or so ago and one Liverpool fan suggested they might come unstuck at Carrow Road and the rest almost collectively laughed at him, citing their recent record vs Norwich.

If the players let even an ounce off that type off complacency creep in, they are in trouble.

Everyone expect them to get half a dozen goals. In the EPL that usually means that they will drop points.

But we need them to lose. A draw would not affect us, we'd still need to win at Anfield.

Even though this nerve-racking, it's important that we the fans and the players enjoy these weeks. We have played an excellent season once again and in the end, these matches are the reason why we love football and Chelsea so much. Exciting times, we have an amazing chance to do some big things.

Cmon Chelsea!

first things first. Massive game Sunday, a win against Sunderland will put pressure on Liverpool.

Jose is a master at the big games, and can see us getting a result at anfield when we play the Vermin..

then we lose to cardiff last day :ph34r:

Everyone expect them to get half a dozen goals. In the EPL that usually means that they will drop points.

But we need them to lose. A draw would not affect us, we'd still need to win at Anfield.

Even if they did lose to Norwich, we'd still need the three points from Anfield to ensure City stay behind us.

Even if they did lose to Norwich, we'd still need the three points from Anfield to ensure City stay behind us.

Yeah, you're right, forgot about that. But anyway I can't see City winning all of their matches in their current state of mind.

Yeah, you're right, forgot about that. But anyway I can't see City winning all of their matches in their current state of mind.

Hope so. Would it be too much to ask for both Norwich and West Brom to help us out this weekend? :halo:

Nice if that winner is a tap in , in front of the kop by Torres 92nd minute

The only goal that torres can score is an own goal. Wont be suprised if he goes to celebrate. Or even if he does that idiotic spanish archer celebration.

Oh man I am excited for the final few games of the season. I just hope that if by any chance we dont win anything that we as fans still be proud of what this team has achieved considering that we don't really have a striker and that its our first season back with Jose and many of the players have never worked with him before. Just be appreciative and be happy.