• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City without Silva looked remarkably similar to us in the games where we've just not been good enough offensively like Villa and West Brom. He's such an important player for them and constantly bails them out: best AM in the league by a long way in my opinion.

Too many twists in the race already to write City off. If we and Liverpool both drop points this weekend, they're back in it. Like I said, play every game to win and don't worry about the others.

It's over for City mate. The title is between us and Liverpool now.

Would be funny if it is actually Sunderland who also end our own title hope and maybe even Jose's home record in 3 days. Really need to focus on that game now. Remember stranger thing have happened in football, would also be quite possible that City is actually back in it by the end of this week when we and Liverpool both lost.

Dude... just leave. You're such a fucking coward troller that won't even troll properly to avoid a ban.

Too bad I'm not a mod here otherwise you'd already be banned a long time ago. Reason: coward troller and a cunt

Holy cow city dropped points again, we can do this boys! We are almost at the finish line and we just need to beat the scum running on first place. Next week will be a nervy one for me.

Nice little fact for you guys. "The team with the best home-record has won the BPL for the past 10 seasons."

Currently we have the best:

Chelsea (at home) 47 pts

Livershit (at home) 46 pts

Man City (at home) 43 pts

Us and Livershit played equal amount of home games so far, City one less.

With the media love-in towards Liverpool and their arrogant, nasty fans who hate this club and our manager with incredible passion, winning the league will be sweeter than ever. Perhaps even sweeter than the CL.

Won't it just.
It drives me crazy when pundits harp on about how "great" there fans are, maybe they should take a trip to Anfield as an away fan.
Without doubt the most twisted, hypocrital set off morons you can come across. Every club has a section off idiots, there section is just much bigger than any others.