• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again it is surely a case of what might have been ,,, Had we signed Rooney ,, TITLE ... Had we signed Suarez ,,, Title a month ago .

Had we kept Lukako ,,,, ????????? It couldnt have been worse .. KTF as scum say .. NEXT YEAR ..................

We have got 6 games in our hands. If we're at our best we can absolutely beat Liverpool. The other 5 games are all winnable if we don't take them easily. If Liverpool beats City and they draw at Everton, then we are the champions. If we win all these 6 matches, we're ahead of Liverpool and let's keep our fingers crossed and hope City loses at Liverpool and draws at Everton.

We have got 6 games in our hands. If we're at our best we can absolutely beat Liverpool. The other 5 games are all winnable if we don't take them easily. If Liverpool beats City and they draw at Everton, then we are the champions. If we win all these 6 matches, we're ahead of Liverpool and let's keep our fingers crossed and hope City loses at Liverpool and draws at Everton.

The Man City result was a plus in my eyes, as I thought they would do to Arsenal what they did to Utd. It is still a long shot, and we are very reliant on other teams doing their job, but crazier things have happened in football.

Lol.

I admire your optimism but just LOL on the level of expectation.

For someone who craved about us having the title in our hands, you are being way too pessimistic! :lol:

The Man City result was a plus in my eyes, as I thought they would do to Arsenal what they did to Utd. It is still a long shot, and we are very reliant on other teams doing their job, but crazier things have happened in football.

If City are going to drop points, it will definitely happen in 1 or more of their next 3 games which are against Southampton(H), Liverpool(A), and Everton(A). Anyways you are completely right and we are depending way too much on Man City's results but not Liverpool. If we win all our games we will be ahead of them.

If City are going to drop points, it will definitely happen in 1 or more of their next 3 games which are against Southampton(H), Liverpool(A), and Everton(A). Anyways you are completely right and we are depending way too much on Man City's results but not Liverpool. If we win all our games we will be ahead of them.

Yep. Time will tell I guess.

No. City have to drop 5 points for us to pass them if we win every game as they're way ahead on goal difference which we certainly will not catch up on. They'd have to lose to Liverpool and Everton both or drop points elsewhere. It's a real advantage for Liverpool and City not having to play in the CL right now too (which is why all those people who root against our domestic rivals advancing in Europe are being short-sighted.)

No. City have to drop 5 points for us to pass them if we win every game as they're way ahead on goal difference which we certainly will not catch up on. They'd have to lose to Liverpool and Everton both or drop points elsewhere. It's a real advantage for Liverpool and City not having to play in the CL right now too (which is why all those people who root against our domestic rivals advancing in Europe are being short-sighted.)

That's what he said...loss vs. Liverpool (3 pts dropped), draw vs. Everton (2 pts dropped)...5 points.

For someone who craved about us having the title in our hands, you are being way too pessimistic! :lol:

It definitely was not in our hands. I mean villa and palace defeats were so obvious, right? Meanwhile city were going to win all their matches!!! :lol:

Anyways I am still optimistic about us winning the league. But expecting torres to score the winner at anfiwld. :lol: