• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the title really over? If/when City win their games in hand they'd be 4 pts ahead of us. We need them to lose 2 game OR another draw with a loss right? You guys don't see that happening?

IDK if my math is right, but i still think that the title is still their for the taking. Granted we have to go a 6 game winning streak,, let's just see how it plays out.

It's not impossible!

With two games in hand I don't see it.

Had we won today we would have looked good.

We fucked it royally today.

yep, same with the Villa game. Neither team was especially good.

But City only have the chance to go 4 points ahead, Liverpool 2. City have to play Liverpool and have a few other tough games such as Southhampton and Everton, Liverpool have to play us + City. Both sides will drop more points, If Tottenham turn up tomorrow they might take points of Liverpool. But im less than confident we can beat the likes of Stoke, Sunderland etc.

A spurs win or draw would be good.

Liverpool v City is going to be a huge game for all of us

The thing abt Chelsea is we seem to pull a win streak of about 6 games together we seem to always find new ways to fuck up, hope for the best thgh

It's not over of course, but it's going to be very difficult. We have to get 1 more point than City (a draw will be GD which they'll win) and they are in better position anyway and don't have the extra CL games to contend with. Even if we win all 6 games which is unlikely based on our inconsistency all season, City can still afford to drop 4 points in their next 8 games and be champions. They have a margin for error, we have none.

To win the league:

* We need to win every game.

* Need City to lose 5 points till the end.

* Liverpool can win every game, but to lose against us.

That CIty-Arsenal draw left some chance... i thought City will take that big chance today and they didnt, not quite sure about them now.

:lol: at those people who thought Arsenal would have no chance against City and that Pellegrini's side will walkover Arsenal...

Anyway, is there even a remote chance that Spurs could get something from Anfield tomorrow? Have a rubbish attack and even worse defence..

not at all. not been great in putting away teams all season. may have beaten city home and away but they've been a lot better/ lot more efficient in controlling games vs all other teams small and big. Chelsea only hit their stride in December-February period

I was talking from the point where we were 9 points ahead of city. From that point onwards, we were the favourites. It was oura to lose cos city were going to drop points. If we had won all our remaining matxhes, we defo would have won the league. The villa game and the palace were not the games where we should have dropped points specially knowong the stakes.

I may be an optimist but I still think we have a very good chance of the league if we win the remaining of our games.City to lose at Anfield and draw at the Goodison and we are right back in it.What hurts me the most is that we could have been running away with it had we not wasted our entire Summer chasing the wrong striker or even if we had kept Lukaku we would have been in a better position imo.

To win the league:

* We need to win every game.

* Need City to lose 5 points till the end.

* Liverpool can win every game, but to lose against us.

That CIty-Arsenal draw left some chance... i thought City will take that big chance today and they didnt, not quite sure about them now.

I know hope is a dangerous feelin to cling on to, but I think if Saints can pull off a result against city next week(draw or win is good enough), and we win the stoke game, we are truly back into the title race.

I may be an optimist but I still think we have a very good chance of the league if we win the remaining of our games.City to lose at Anfield and draw at the Goodison and we are right back in it.What hurts me the most is that we could have been running away with it had we not wasted our entire Summer chasing the wrong striker or even if we had kept Lukaku we would have been in a better position imo.

I am with you on stayin optimistic actaully by next week if results go our way we might even be in semi control of the title race, because if city fail to win against saints and we beat stoke, we would hv fixed this week's bleap and gained a point on city, whilst west ham is always a tough place to go so pool might drop points