• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe. The ones that come on here are, for the most part, assholes.

Then again, if went to a rival forum, my main objective would be to rustle jimmies. So its understandable.

Can't understand why people go on other teams forums then post things in Chelsea forums saying have you seen what Man City, Liverpool fans have said about us. Well what do they expect to read it's football not fucking Mumsnet. Football is the most partisan sport in the world and people don't sit on the fence when there talking about opposition clubs and fans. Not the greatest analogy in the world but a football team is like a fart you love your own and hate everyone else's

Phew.....This record couldn't have happened easily if it wasn't for Alphabetical ordering, remember when we were only above City because we were spelt with 'C' rather than 'M'.

Phew.....This record couldn't have happened easily if it wasn't for Alphabetical ordering, remember when we were only above City because we were spelt with 'C' rather than 'M'.

I always wondered why I celebrated Terrys consolation at Spurs more than I should have.

We're practically crawling to the title. :lol:

Incredible how we changed to this after January 17th against swansea. We've given up on leading anyone by more than one goal and we've scored more than 2 once in 3 months.

Can't wait to officially win, it's been a turgid struggle for so long. Luckily for us mancity are losing more than they win this year :lol: