This years' CHAMPIONS parade will be major. 4 trophies on show: BPL CHAMPIONS, COC WINNERS, UEFA YOUTH LEAGUE CUP CHAMPIONS, FA YOUTH CUP WINNERS. C'mon youth, just thrash these kids from Manchester. :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are at the Emirates, 90+4 minutes in (only 3 minutes added). It's 0-0 and Sanchez just hit the bar, it bounces off to Mikel , every single Chelsea player runs into the Arsenal box and Mikel just hits the ball forward. The ball reaches Cesc , he is offside and hits the ball with his palm into the Arsenal net, goal given. Cesc kisses the badge while Wilshere tries to kick the referee. Chelsea wins 1-0. Arsenal-Mania in MELTDOWN mode. ArsenalFanTV gets over 50Milion views that day because who doesn't like watching Claude and the black guy that has arsenal accesories from the top of his head to the toes fighting like pussies.

Things dreams are made of.

So can anyone confirm for definite that no matter when we secure the title, The Presenation of the Trophy will be V Sunderland, as our last game of the season is a home fixture

Yes it's always the last home game unless you don't secure it until after the last home game where then your lift it wherever your playing on day 38, so for example if we won it on the last day last season we would have had the party in Cardiff.

Serious pondering / or not:

Now Pool are 7 points behind Man u, tommorow it could be 4 with the same number of games.There could be a situation that Liverpool needs to win at the Bridge so they could get 4th instead of United, probably wont happen cause they'll lose more points along the way, but could be.

I think its obviuos its better for us that United will finish outside of top 4, with City they are our biggest threat, they could build a strong team to compete for the title for years to come unlike Liverpool and probably Arsenal's Wenger. Not having CL next season would mean it will be a bit harder to bring top players (although they've done it last summer), it would mean LVG is in a dangerous position and his system and plan is at stake, it would mean a serious faillure for the club. Not the best way to go to a new season as "title contenders".

So the weird question is, if we won the league by then, would we be ok with letting Liverpool get that game if they really want it? for me its too hard, losing to them at home so close to the end of the season, it would be disgusting, but - probably the right strategic move in the long term?

Now Pool are 7 points behind Man u, tommorow it could be 4 with the same number of games.There could be a situation that Liverpool needs to win at the Bridge so they could get 4th instead of United, probably wont happen cause they'll lose more points along the way, but could be.

I think its obviuos its better for us that United will finish outside of top 4, with City they are our biggest threat, they could build a strong team to compete for the title for years to come unlike Liverpool and probably Arsenal's Wenger. Not having CL next season would mean it will be a bit harder to bring top players (although they've done it last summer), it would mean LVG is in a dangerous position and his system and plan is at stake, it would mean a serious faillure for the club. Not the best way to go to a new season as "title contenders".

So the weird question is, if we won the league by then, would we be ok with letting Liverpool get that game if they really want it? for me its too hard, losing to them at home so close to the end of the season, it would be disgusting, but - probably the right strategic move in the long term?

No, we should never throw games no matter what. If we had City at the back end of last season I would still want us to win even if it meant handing that scum the title.

I want us to go out and smash Liverpool and if that means handing United top 4 then so be it.

totally agree with TOMO here. does not matter the situation. liverpool fans are scum. losing to them at the bridge would dampen the PL winning atmosphere. should never happen. even the thought make me want to puke.

Nope.we're unbeaten at home this season in the league so let's carry on.Sod loosing to Liverpool as well

Love how the Mail trying to stir it up by going on how we planned our parade before Arsenal..considering its a bank holiday and a bit of London to close off...no wonder!