good point there, but well we could lose all 3 of those matches - very IMHO all 3 will be a dog fight - we could lose both Cesc & Matic for the manure + le arse matches if they get a yellow in the qpha match - I believe but I want to be real too

When was the last time we lost 3 in a row? All 3 are potential one of loses if we ain't on the ball but the chances of losing all 3 (which would mean doubling our defeats tally for the whole season) is hugely unlikely.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time we lost 3 in a row? All 3 are potential one of loses if we ain't on the ball but the chances of losing all 3 (which would mean doubling our defeats tally for the whole season) is hugely unlikely.

True....I like to take one match at a time, starting w/ qpha - I am worried about this match - this could make our season go pear shape - lose & both Matic & Cesc get yellow will cause issues for the manure le arse matches - that is why I am worried

This is a really important result because City is almost out of the race (they need a miracle), and Arsenal and United will play one against the other so at least one of them is also out of the title race.

FOr example in this moment if Manchester City wins against Man United, and Man United against Arsenal we have a 99% chance of winning the League even if they win all the other games which is difficult.

Another good thing is that our goal difference looks better when compared with United and Arsenal than in the case of Manchester City.

THis position is incredible. ANd I think we are already CHampions with all the honesty... But we need to confirm it.

True....I like to take one match at a time, starting w/ qpha - I am worried about this match - this could make our season go pear shape - lose & both Matic & Cesc get yellow will cause issues for the manure le arse matches - that is why I am worried

Ofcourse that's understandable, but we have such a healthy lead now it would take form mirroring AVBs last two month's to blow this.

I will never take anything for granted until it's mathematically sure (didn't even in the Bolton game in 05 till the whistle blew) but I can't help but be excited now were so close.

This is a really important result because City is almost out of the race (they need a miracle), and Arsenal and United will play one against the other so at least one of them is also out of the title race.

FOr example in this moment if Manchester City wins against Man United, and Man United against Arsenal we have a 99% chance of winning the League even if they win all the other games which is difficult.

Another good thing is that our goal difference looks better when compared with United and Arsenal than in the case of Manchester City.

THis position is incredible. ANd I think we are already CHampions with all the honesty... But we need to confirm it.

If my maths is right, Burnley pinch a point of Le Arse, Manc derby is stalemate and we beat QPR we would go 9 clear of Arse, 10 ahead of United and 11 of City, all with a game in hand.

If that which what would be perfect weekend happens we should be ultra pragmatic vs United and Arsenal, two draws and the worse case scenario would be 7 ahead of City with a game in hand, which would then require 6 point's in 5 games for the title to be mathematically certain.

Listen to this.. we could potentially win the league at the Emirates. Wont happen, but it could.

First we need to win our next 3 games. Than, Arsenal needs to lose to Burnley (and to us), United needs to win against City and draw/lose against Everton (and lose to us), and City needs to lose to United and than lose even a point vs West Ham or Villa, both at home.

If all that happens, we'll have 79 pts, United 65/66, City 64/65, Arsenal 63. United and City will have 4 games to play, Arsenal will have 5 games. Not enough to catch us.

That only thing i cant see happening is West Ham/Villa to get some points at the Etihad, WHU are awful right now... and also Burnley will probably not win vs Arsenal. And its a must for this scenario.

1 more point gained over the chasing pack.

just need to beat the arse-anals and we have all but won the league.

a draw would do it as well imo, the only way for them to win it is gain on us and gain fast so that game is a must win for the Arse

Let's not count our chickens before they hatch! It's a dangerous game.

Look at City and winning it in the last minute a few years back - you can be sure the TV companies and 'powers that be' would love a re-run of that scenario

Also opposition managers now have something else to motivate their team - don't let them win the title against us - blah blah.

This will test our mental strength to the limit

Expect a few twists and turns yet.

At 39 years old - all I can say is that the only guaranteed thing in life is death and taxes :)

If we win our next four it's ours as we will play United and Arsenal.

Correct, all we need to win the league is 15 points, or win our next four. However we can now afford to draw against all of United, Arsenal and Liverpool and arguably one other team.

Look at City and winning it in the last minute a few years back - you can be sure the TV companies and 'powers that be' would love a re-run of that scenario

Also opposition managers now have something else to motivate their team - don't let them win the title against us - blah blah.

At 39 years old - all I can say is that the only guaranteed thing in life is death and taxes :)

Taxes :lol:

And change

At your age, there's one more thing that is guaranteed, my friend. Colonoscopies.