• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How opposition sees us

How TC see us:

"Ah, the usual shitty tactics, with shit manager, and saved by Hazard who shouldn't be in the middle of such shit"

I think Arsene is taking the piss. Saying the usual as in 1-0 park the bus. How quickly he forgot the 6-0 demolition last season.

I think Arsene is taking the piss. Saying the usual as in 1-0 park the bus. How quickly he forgot the 6-0 demolition last season.

This was the impression I got also, but impossible to tell sometimes with him.

Was looking at the permutations earlier and realised that IF we lose to Arsenal this weekend, we would then need 9 points from the last 5 games to win the title. That would make things really dodgy, edgy and nervy. Yikes!

Was looking at the permutations earlier and realised that IF we lose to Arsenal this weekend, we would then need 9 points from the last 5 games to win the title. That would make things really dodgy, edgy and nervy. Yikes!

8 points and win it on goal difference. Though we should win at least 4 of those 5 games (i would've said easily, but our form).

* Only if Arsenal winning every game off course.

hahahhahahahahahhahahahah..

If we win our next two games, we will be champions on April 29th, exactly the same day we won it in 05-06.

If I'm not mistaken, that is the earliest any team has ever won the premiere league.

I just realized that - we can be champions in nine days, in just nine days! So bloody close.