Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

Lets showcase this game and show it primetime 7.45 pm Saturday night ffs , these Tv companies are not listening to the fans ! 1245 saturday are pretty shit also grrrr

Are you mad? after going through 120 minutes at Sunderland on Tuesday, the later this game is, the better.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't for the life of me see us winning this game the way both teams are playing. Yes they just to City 6-3 but they coulda scored 6 themselves. We have no cutting edge at all and our defence has been really shakey. We'll need at least 3 to win this game.

I can see us getting a right royal thumping. I really hope Jose gets time to sort this squad out, i reckon as much as 8 could get sold by this time next year and we'll go back to ruthless mode, not flashy ponce mode.

4-1 Arse.

Can't for the life of me see us winning this game the way both teams are playing. Yes they just to City 6-3 but they coulda scored 6 themselves. We have no cutting edge at all and our defence has been really shakey. We'll need at least 3 to win this game.

I can see us getting a right royal thumping. I really hope Jose gets time to sort this squad out, i reckon as much as 8 could get sold by this time next year and we'll go back to ruthless mode, not flashy ponce mode.

4-1 Arse.

Does ruthless mode=1-0 winning mode?

We were a 2-0 team not a 1-0 team and we did really go over a few teams. Not necessarily 7-0 or 8-0 but the other teams knew they weren't gonna come to the Bridge and win. Now teams are causing us bother. Our home record will go soon and it will most definitely be Liverpool who take it again. This season top 4 must be the aim then to push for the title next season. Our team is no where near good enough to be champions now.

Are you mad? after going through 120 minutes at Sunderland on Tuesday, the later this game is, the better.

Yeah it was a general comment on Monday night football not really this game,tho i think u will find 6/7 guys play that didnt play on Tuesday so it wouldnt make much difference what day the game was on.

We were a 2-0 team not a 1-0 team and we did really go over a few teams. Not necessarily 7-0 or 8-0 but the other teams knew they weren't gonna come to the Bridge and win. Now teams are causing us bother. Our home record will go soon and it will most definitely be Liverpool who take it again. This season top 4 must be the aim then to push for the title next season. Our team is no where near good enough to be champions now.

Deffo not dirty scousers this year Torres will fcuk em up

Personally I don't really care about that record, even Bayern-best team in the world atm lost at home last week lol. Yeah when 3 of of your strikers scored less than 10 goals after 1/3 of the whole season then of course you are not gonna be champion, Suarez himself have near 20 goals already. So to be a champion, we need a champion worthy striker

4-1 Arse.

Arsenal's inferiority complex will always give us a chance in this fixture, look at how toothless they were against United? (who they also have an inferiority complex with).

Cech - Azpi, Terry, Luiz, Cole - Ramires, Mikel - Hazard, Oscar, Mata - Schurrle

And rotate Schurrle&Hazard on FC position. Or maybe play with Willian instead Oscar so we can rotate 3 players (Hazard, Schurrle, Willian) on striker position. Only big problem is second DM. Ramires is sure, but for the second there are Mikel,Lampard and Essien - 3 slow players. So I don't know, maybe to try with Oscar on DM :/

Time to make a statement in the Premier league and right the away form. We have every right to swagger in there, the pressure is on the trophyless brigade and 9 years without success is not to far away from them. If we win the physical battle and ask questions of them it could be a blue night.

I am waiting eagerly to see how Jose reacts with the team selection. He doesnt know his best team combination yet. I would love to see changes in the system as well as gameplay. Its time to try something new. I wouldnt be surprised if we loose this game. I am not able to see any real positives in the Jose's second era. I felt we looked more better under Rafa. My line-up would be

Cech

Ivan - Luiz - Terry - Azpi

Oscar-Ramires

Willian - Mata - Hazard

Doesn't Matter

But, i really dont want to see Ivanovic at RB. Jose likes him there. Its up to him to change that tactic fast. Azpi has been immense recently. He has to be deployed at RB. Cole cant play top-class ball game any more. I am also wondering why Cech has been very average this season. My first players on the team sheet according to this season's performances would be Hazard,Azpi,Terry, Ramires, Oscar and Mata.

One of the defining games of our season and could dictate how our Christmas period/title challenge goes. Same goes for Arsenal as well. If they lose two on the bounce to their two biggest challengers then they lose a lot of credibility and they could be out of it by February. If we win then it kickstarts what could be a great Christmas period. If we lose then it could snowball into something disastrous by the middle of January.

Personally I'd like to see us attack with pace and precision which would probably be Willian, Hazard and Schurrle but I'm almost certain it will be Mata, Oscar and Hazard. Rami is nailed-on in midfield and it'll probably be Mikel alongside him (needs to have a monster game). Back four probably includes Luiz and picks itself, and then up front I'd go with Torres. Arsenal will not defend deep and he's shown he can score against teams who actually show some attacking ambition. Eto'o can fuck off and update his twitter feed and Ba off the bench if we need someone who vaguely resembles Drogba if you squint (the mere sight of him could induce flashbacks in the Arsenal back four....hopefully they've not seen him play recently).

Kalas and Cahill on the bench (Cole can enjoy a night off) with Lamps, Schurrle, Willian and Ba.

Come on you blues....can't fucking wait.