Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm u could be right,think the time is right also for Ryan Bertrand to be given the role and PVA as no2 lb next season

Don't think so. I'd make getting Luke Shaw the No.1 priority next season as far as the LB dept. is concerned.

PVA needs so game-time is a bigger league like Bundesliga or even a PL loan.

Don't think so. I'd make getting Luke Shaw the No.1 priority next season as far as the LB dept. is concerned.

PVA needs so game-time is a bigger league like Bundesliga or even a PL loan.

Van Aanholt should be sold to Vitesse. He's enjoying his football and playing regularly as the LB.

If he came back to Chelsea, he would just sit on the bench for 38 games and waste his career...

Van Aanholt should be sold to Vitesse. He's enjoying his football and playing regularly as the LB.

If he came back to Chelsea, he would just sit on the bench for 38 games and waste his career...

He could always fight for his place on the side. If he is good, I'm sure Jose will give him a chance,

According to all reports PVA is probly the best Lb in the dutch league,Vitesse are top(take what u like about the dutch league)so it would be the next logical step to learn under Ryan Bertrand