Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no point wanting schrulle as striker or azpi as rb when ivanovic is back (just won't happen!!) so will go with this

Cech

Ivanovic Terry Luiz Azpi (cole if not fit)

Ramires Lampard

Willian Mata Hazard

Torres

I just hope the players turn up and realize this is a london derby, an opportunity of getting 1st place.

no surrender

I would like oscar in lampards place..

Arsenal play a similar system, they use a mix of Flamini, Arteta, Ramsey, Wilshere there. They can't compete with the hybrid monsters of Fernandinho - Toure but they deal well with the rest of the league. I don't see why we shouldn't try something similar. It certainly can't be any worse than what we have been playing there.

Cech

Iva -JT-Cahill-Cesar

Mikel

Rami-lamps

Willian Hazard

Torres

That looks pretty good. But play Mata instead of Willian. But I do like this 4-3-3, given that Rami doesn't go forward too often and reminds his defensive duties (because Frank will go forward).

Mata was rested against Sunderland while Willian played his socks off! For 120 minutes!

Other than the mata/willian thing that line-up looks pretty good. Although I'd also prefer Azpi on RB because he's just so much more dangerous there (led to our only goal against Sunderland) and because Iva can't cross for his life. Give Cole the LB-position, even though he's past it and will never be the great LB he once was I do believe we are a better team with Azpi at RB and a past-it-Cole on LB than with an out-of-position-playing-Azpi at LB and a can't-cross-for-his-life-Ivanovic at RB.

KTBFFH and let's get the three point on monday! :yes: Although we will need a big Christmas miracle!

Cech

Cesar -- Iva -- Terry -- A.Cole

Ramires -- Luiz

Oscar -- Mata -- Hazard

Schurrle

Just park the bus and counter attack Hazard/Oscar/Ramires/Schurrle will provide the needed speed, while Mata and Luiz can conduct the counter attacks.