Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

Cech

Iva - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Lampard

Willian - Mata - Hazard

Schurrle

None of our strikers deserve to start and Schurrle has been pretty damn good. We need to use our strongest team and players to shut these wankers up and prove that London is BLUE!

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather have Schurrle out wide running at Arsenal's left hand side causing problems for Arsenal's left wing rather than playing as a false 9.

Its not as if our strikers are good at scoring, but I'd be surprised if Andre does any better. For Chelsea, he has been really inconsistent in front of goal, even failing to hit the target from good positions.

And the idea of him linking up play as a no.9 for the betterment of the team is B.S. We have never played well with a false 9. A striker making proper runs and drawing away defenders is a far better option.

Cech

Cesar -- Iva -- Terry -- A.Cole

Ramires -- Luiz

Oscar -- Mata -- Hazard

Schurrle

Just park the bus and counter attack Hazard/Oscar/Ramires/Schurrle will provide the needed speed, while Mata and Luiz can conduct the counter attacks.

This is by far the best post I have seen. We can do without our recognized strikers. I would love to see this line up

The team have always showed up for the big games this season so I don't see why that would change, 1-2 Chelsea with Mata scoring both of the goals.

and arsenal have gone missing in most of their big games only beating dortmund (were lucky), napoli and spurs (who are now being shown as the pretenders they truly are)

Our defence vs Arsenal.. ivanovic, Cahill/Luiz, Terry, Azpi. Confirmed by Jose.

Unless something happens between now and then . A.Cole may be on bench or stay at home,Hope Azpil dosnt get injured ,also he might get found out playing against da arseholes in "wrong position " Ivanavic better not fcuk up this game or else...

Unless something happens between now and then . A.Cole may be on bench or stay at home,Hope Azpil dosnt get injured ,also he might get found out playing against da arseholes in "wrong position " Ivanavic better not fcuk up this game or else...

Cole is pretty much finished at Chelsea, especially after out partying with Arsenal yesterday

Cole is pretty much finished at Chelsea, especially after out partying with Arsenal yesterday

Mmm u could be right,think the time is right also for Ryan Bertrand to be given the role and PVA as no2 lb next season