Fredy Guarin

xPetrCechx

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he wants a dynamic pivot. Like brazil, they create a lot of chances but their pivot is gustavo-paulinho and our own oscar ahead of them. if we have matic-ramires it becomes as mobile as that and gives us room to be more dynamic in our play

True, they also have 2 very very attacking full-backs that make it work, just like City.

Looks like United is onto him.

Yeah, I know. I watched him in some games this season, before when he was in Dinamo I watched him every game, and I can tell you that he have potential to be WC player. To bad that he is in Inter when he doesn't play much.

True, they also have 2 very very attacking full-backs that make it work, just like City.

Jose will never work with that sort of set-up.

That leaves the team extremely vulnerable on the counter which has been bugging us all season in spite of our not-so-attacking full-backs.

Jose will never work with that sort of set-up.

That leaves the team extremely vulnerable on the counter which has been bugging us all season in spite of our not-so-attacking full-backs.

Despite our not-so-attacking fullbacks, Ivanovic is always forward, and we concede a lot of goals from his side.

And yeah Mourinho won't go with 2 attacking fullbacks, which is why i'm still hopeful Azpi takes the RB spot from Ivanovic and does the attacking. Then we can get anyone to stay back on the left.

Despite our not-so-attacking fullbacks, Ivanovic is always forward, and we concede a lot of goals from his side.

And yeah Mourinho won't go with 2 attacking fullbacks, which is why i'm still hopeful Azpi takes the RB spot from Ivanovic and does the attacking. Then we can get anyone to stay back on the left.

Azpi got an assist against sunderland in his RB position. But i would love mourinho to allow the two fullbacks bomb forward. Only one attacking fullback is holding us back TBH

Azpi got an assist against sunderland in his RB position. But i would love mourinho to allow the two fullbacks bomb forward. Only one attacking fullback is holding us back TBH

Azpi and Bertrand are our best options atm, but Mourinho doesn't trust the latter at all which is a shame. IMO he's very solid and more than capable of playing a lot of games.

We will surely address the LB position soon though and if Azpi keeps doing his job at LB, just maybe he will bench Ivanovic.

He's EXACTLY the player we need. Strong, can shoot from anywhere and is very good defensively. Great player in both halves of the pitch.

Olie he is only good on fifa UT and thats when I am controlling him.

I'm an Inter supporter and I would make you know somthing about Guarin. Sorry for my english, hope you'll understand.

People thinks Guarin is a CM, but in Inter with Stramaccioni and Mazzari had played / is playing as attacking midfielder centre (trquartista) behind striker palacio in 3-5-1-1. He could also play as a latereal midfielder (right). So he has more attaking duties than defensive duties. He's also good in supporting.

He can play also in the bench or in the stand :D (like Mourinho said when purcheased Quaresma....hihihihih)

The Pros

- He's a bull! very phisical player, opponets has difficult to stop him.

- He shot with many power

- He has good crossing and make assists

- nice balance, passing, acceleration and agility

The Cons

- somtimes loose concetration and make non-sense things (shot from 50m, very bad passing)

- somtimes is pig-headed and want to do impossible thing (like dribbling over and over again)

- tries long shots (but he's learning to pass more and play for team)

I can consider him a player that have to find regularity, because seems to be like dr jekyll mr hyde: he can make fantastic performance (and impossible goal) or bad performance. In this season he's learning to play for team and find regular performance.

In the end of season he can injure as history tell.

I'm pretty sure if chelsea get him Mourinho will know how to motivate him and improve his abilities.

Forget Kovacic!!! He's OUR! :D

sorry again for my english

I'm an Inter supporter and I would make you know somthing about Guarin. Sorry for my english, hope you'll understand.

People thinks Guarin is a CM, but in Inter with Stramaccioni and Mazzari had played / is playing as attacking midfielder centre (trquartista) behind striker palacio in 3-5-1-1. He could also play as a latereal midfielder (right). So he has more attaking duties than defensive duties. He's also good in supporting.

He can play also in the bench or in the stand :D (like Mourinho said when purcheased Quaresma....hihihihih)

The Pros

- He's a bull! very phisical player, opponets has difficult to stop him.

- He shot with many power

- He has good crossing and make assists

- nice balance, passing, acceleration and agility

The Cons

- somtimes loose concetration and make non-sense things (shot from 50m, very bad passing)

- somtimes is pig-headed and want to do impossible thing (like dribbling over and over again)

- tries long shots (but he's learning to pass more and play for team)

I can consider him a player that have to find regularity, because seems to be like dr jekyll mr hyde: he can make fantastic performance (and impossible goal) or bad performance. In this season he's learning to play for team and find regular performance.

In the end of season he can injure as history tell.

I'm pretty sure if chelsea get him Mourinho will know how to motivate him and improve his abilities.

Forget Kovacic!!! He's OUR! :D

sorry again for my english

Thanks for that, friend :)

So......I make the exact same points and get slated, he makes the points and gets a whole bunch of likes? :lol: I'm just glad that someone proved that what I was saying is what Inter fans think.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You