Fredy Guarin

xPetrCechx

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys sorry for intruding! Before i say something wrong i want to make my apologizes toyou because my english is truly bad at all. So, i'm here to see how the chelsea's fan feel about the sign in of guarin. Indeed i'm here to share how guarin really play in our team too. If someone have a question please ask without worry. :P

Hey guys sorry for intruding! Before i say something wrong i want to make my apologizes toyou because my english is truly bad at all. So, i'm here to see how the chelsea's fan feel about the sign in of guarin. Indeed i'm here to share how guarin really play in our team too. If someone have a question please ask without worry. :P

Most people who start their posts with "Sorry for my poor English" actually use the language perfectly fine, and it's the same with you.

As for how I feel about the possible Guarin signing, I think he can provide squad depth at a very important position we are currently lacking at. I've also always loved physicality and athleticism in players, so I'd be more than happy with him. If he can gain some consistency, I think he will be massive for us.

Most people who start their posts with "Sorry for my poor English" actually use the language perfectly fine, and it's the same with you.

As for how I feel about the possible Guarin signing, I think he can provide squad depth at a very important position we are currently lacking at. I've also always loved physicality and athleticism in players, so I'd be more than happy with him. If he can gain some consistency, I think he will be massive for us.

About my english i only report the words i've read about my error when i talked with my good friend (he live in uk at te moment). Well about Guarin he is the type of player is a bit inconsistent. He need to focus much more when play. His rule, for me, is a RM in a 4-3-3 and he can't play very well in a 4-2-3-1 if you want use him in MF. However if Mourinho want switch to 4-3-3 is a very good idea if will buy him. Another rule for Guarin is COM in 4-2-3-1 because him have the strength to play against every type of CB and with his shoot is a bomb (when he find the way to shoot). In this position is a very good alternative to Oscar with other qualities. So at the end he lacking in pass (isn't bad at all but he brings the ball too much time) and in focusing when play. Mazzarri has moved him from MF because he lack in those things and when he play without will is a danger for our devasted MF.

About my english i only report the words i've read about my error when i talked with my good friend (he live in uk at te moment). Well about Guarin he is the type of player is a bit inconsistent. He need to focus much more when play. His rule, for me, is a RM in a 4-3-3 and he can't play very well in a 4-2-3-1 if you want use him in MF. However if Mourinho want switch to 4-3-3 is a very good idea if will buy him. Another rule for Guarin is COM in 4-2-3-1 because him have the strength to play against every type of CB and with his shoot is a bomb (when he find the way to shoot). In this position is a very good alternative to Oscar with other qualities. So at the end he lacking in pass (isn't bad at all but he brings the ball too much time) and in focusing when play. Mazzarri has moved him from MF because he lack in those things and when he play without will is a danger for our devasted MF.

How are the other Milan young guns??

Kovacic and the two strikers...

How are the other Milan young guns??

Kovacic and the two strikers...

You mean Belfodil, Icardi and Kovacic?

Well starting from Kovacic he is a player who can change the match with a single play. His dribling his really impressive and have also a very good skill in passing too. What he needs is a much stronger physics and belive in himself. The type of player he remember is Iniesta (relatively speaking). I prefer him in DCM because he have an atittude to not offend immediately (you can see him when he play in LMF of RMF turn back with pass too much). Belfodil still inconsistent he remember the first Ibrahimovic (for who remember when he play into ajax), have good skill when dribbling but with his height i think is a curse when he tends to play on the wing like a second forward. He lack in the major quality for a striker (head, shot and position) so i think isn't a good purchase for us (at the moment he need to play in another team for a while). Icardi is a good striker have all the right qualities for became our new first string. The problem is when he joined in the inter milan he gained too much weigth (muscle not fat) too fast and his body haven't got the habit. This is the reason of the health problem he have when arrived from Sampdoria. At the moment we don't know the true Icardi (in the Sampdoria he plays very well with the team with great movements to supporting the offense play but now he is too static for a top team in december he lost part of his weight so we need to wait to know how he change his style of play).

Well starting from Kovacic he is a player who can change the match with a single play. His dribling his really impressive and have also a very good skill in passing too. What he needs is a much stronger physics and belive in himself. The type of player he remember is Iniesta (relatively speaking). I prefer him in DCM because he have an atittude to not offend immediately (you can see him when he play in LMF of RMF turn back with pass too much). Belfodil still inconsistent he remember the first Ibrahimovic (for who remember when he play into ajax), have good skill when dribbling but with his height i think is a curse when he tends to play on the wing like a second forward. He lack in the major quality for a striker (head, shot and position) so i think isn't a good purchase for us (at the moment he need to play in another team for a while). Icardi is a good striker have all the right qualities for became our new first string. The problem is when he joined in the inter milan he gained too much weigth (muscle not fat) too fast and his body haven't got the habit. This is the reason of the health problem he have when arrived from Sampdoria. At the moment we don't know the true Icardi (in the Sampdoria he plays very well with the team with great movements to supporting the offense play but now he is too static for a top team in december he lost part of his weight so we need to wait to know how he change his style of play).

Both the milan teams have/had such good young prospects...

However, like Chelsea, it seems like they will never make it or will be eventually replaced with "better" players....

Both the milan teams have/had such good young prospects...

However, like Chelsea, it seems like they will never make it or will be eventually replaced with "better" players....

For inter milan is true because our fans isn't used to wait the young player and criticize for every error. In our stadium is rather difficult to play for every player don't have a strong mind. And so the manager prefer use old player for this reason (our manager, Mazzarri, has the reputation to don't like the young player too). For Milan that isn't true except for De sciglio they don't have a single decent young player. Our academy is the best in the Italy (another great academy is that of Roma)and you thought is right but isn't exactly true for Milan.

For inter milan is true because our fans isn't used to wait the young player and criticize for every error. In our stadium is rather difficult to play for every player don't have a strong mind. And so the manager prefer use old player for this reason (our manager, Mazzarri, has the reputation to don't like the young player too). For Milan that isn't true except for De sciglio they don't have a single decent young player. Our academy is the best in the Italy (another great academy is that of Roma)and you thought is right but isn't exactly true for Milan.

Is it true Allegri is leaving??

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/seriea/story/allegri-to-leave-ac-milan-post-at-end-of-season-123113

O i meant just young players, not youth players only.. (like SES, balo, de sciglio, and niang, maybe poli too)..

Is it true Allegri is leaving??

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/seriea/story/allegri-to-leave-ac-milan-post-at-end-of-season-123113

O i meant just young players, not youth players only.. (like SES, balo, de sciglio, and niang, maybe poli too)..

Yeah probably Alleagri leave the Milan at the end of season (or before if continue like this). Ok, i understand what you want to mean, but at the moment Niang is one of the worst player i have seen in the San Siro LOL however for El Shaarawy and Poli they play when he can but both haven't a good health. When Inter didn't bought Poli i have to complain because, for me, he is a very good player (not a top player but still good).

Came across this yesterday. Guarin was dispossessed 479 times in 2013. More than any other player in the Serie A :fainthv9:

http://www.sempreinter.com/2013/12/29/optasports-guarin-has-lost-most-balls-in-serie-a-during-2013/

Is true he lost a lot of ball but don't be fooled only from the numbers. He is a fighter and he lost a ball when try to fight :P i know he often don't do the right thing but you can say he never give up and lost a lot of ball when he retriving the ball.

I don't know if i have explained well what i want to say sorry :P

Is true he lost a lot of ball but don't be fooled only from the numbers. He is a fighter and he lost a ball when try to fight :P i know he often don't do the right thing but you can say he never give up and lost a lot of ball when he retriving the ball.

I don't know if i have explained well what i want to say sorry :P

No, I understand what you're saying, but the problem is, if he is going to play in 4-2-3-1 he can't lose the ball that much. It would be a disaster.

Thanks for coming over here and taking the time to post; it's always great to hear opposition fans' views (especially from overseas). Your English is fine, by the way.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You