Fredy Guarin

xPetrCechx

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that is exactly what the Inter fan said: He plays as an attacking midfielder not a CM and what his brings to the team is his physical attributes.

I still believe he is not Chelsea quality and I bet if you ask I bet if you ask the Inter fan if Guarin can be a player for a team who wants to win the PL and compete in Europe he'll say the exact same.

Hey guys! many thanks for likes received! I've subscribed here just to let you know more about Fredy Guarin and improve my english though :D

I'm a fan of Mourinho but I don't know too much about Chelsea team and Premier League.

If I remember Stramaccioni (past season) start with Guarin as CM, then right midfielder. Inter played with 2 strikers, Milito and Palacio. When Milito injured Guarin started to be trequartista behind Palacio and till today with Mazzari he is in the same role (Milito injured again LOL, Icardi too, and Belfodil dosen't satisfy mazzarri at the moment).

Does Guarin be good for Chelsea?

I can only say as you know that he is one of the best player in his role (so Midfielder in general) in Serie A and one of the best player in Inter.

As I said, Guarin during season was like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde: bad performance or awesome performance. If he find regularity I can say absolutly YES, he will good in Chelsea team, like in other top Clubs in the world.

Guarin use his strenght, for dribbling and takling. I think his technical abilities are good (not average) and he's growing playing more for team. More physical than techincal then, beacuse he isn't a playmaker.

Many Inter's supporters would keep Guarin, and he will be glad to stay too because he love our Team. Thoir isn't Abramovich and he want to sell before purchase.

Two last things: when Guarin and Kovacic play togheter Mr Mazzari use kovacic as trquartista and guarin as right midfielder because kovacic have to learn more about covering and defensive positions/behavior.

Yesterday (on Sunday) he made fantastic performance against Milan making assist to Palacio. Palacio man of the match, Guarin the second man of the match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amonaoB5dzI

Guarin n 13
00:06 is going to the box alone
00.14 is the second player nearest referee. He's good also for starting counter-attacks
00:48 Guarin try shot
01:37 Guarin is the second player from left, he's in middle of the box
02:04 Guarin is in "offside", second player from top-right
02:11 Guarin is going into box, top right player and make assit,
02:49 Guarin make assit to palacio...AWESOME GOOOL!

Goodnight :D

He had a great game yesterday, especially in the second half.

Hey guys! many thanks for likes received! I've subscribed here just to let you know more about Fredy Guarin and improve my english though :D

I'm a fan of Mourinho but I don't know too much about Chelsea team and Premier League.

If I remember Stramaccioni (past season) start with Guarin as CM, then right midfielder. Inter played with 2 strikers, Milito and Palacio. When Milito injured Guarin started to be trequartista behind Palacio and till today with Mazzari he is in the same role (Milito injured again LOL, Icardi too, and Belfodil dosen't satisfy mazzarri at the moment).

Does Guarin be good for Chelsea?

I can only say as you know that he is one of the best player in his role (so Midfielder in general) in Serie A and one of the best player in Inter.

As I said, Guarin during season was like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde: bad performance or awesome performance. If he find regularity I can say absolutly YES, he will good in Chelsea team, like in other top Clubs in the world.

Guarin use his strenght, for dribbling and takling. I think his technical abilities are good (not average) and he's growing playing more for team. More physical than techincal then, beacuse he isn't a playmaker.

Many Inter's supporters would keep Guarin, and he will be glad to stay too because he love our Team. Thoir isn't Abramovich and he want to sell before purchase.

Two last things: when Guarin and Kovacic play togheter Mr Mazzari use kovacic as trquartista and guarin as right midfielder because kovacic have to learn more about covering and defensive positions/behavior.

Yesterday (on Sunday) he made fantastic performance against Milan making assist to Palacio. Palacio man of the match, Guarin the second man of the match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amonaoB5dzI

Guarin n 13
00:06 is going to the box alone
00.14 is the second player nearest referee. He's good also for starting counter-attacks
00:48 Guarin try shot
01:37 Guarin is the second player from left, he's in middle of the box
02:04 Guarin is in "offside", second player from top-right
02:11 Guarin is going into box, top right player and make assit,
02:49 Guarin make assit to palacio...AWESOME GOOOL!

Goodnight :D

Thanks for the reply. I follow the Serie A very closely and I agree with most of what you said (though I wouldn't say Fredy is one of the best in the league in his position). But the issue is that people here expect him to play as a central midfielder in a 4-2-3-1 formation. Practically a defensive midfielder. He has never played that role (maybe a few times under Strama when he was switching between 3 and 4 at the back every other game). I don't think he can fit that position. Like you said, he is more physical than technical and in this position, the player can't make bad passes or try to dribble and lose the ball because the defense will be in trouble.

Anyway, I'm glad he wants to stay at Inter because Chelsea are better off looking for other options in the market.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You