Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

wish to see cesar n cole as full backs.....(ivanovic could do with a break!)

and would love to see luiz pairing up with ramires....

he can definitley pass better than mikel!!!

i think torres has improved a lot this season and its time he got a little bit selfish and started taking shots more confidently....

------------------- Schwarzer

---------- Azpilicueta - Cahill - Terry - Cole

------------------- Luiz

------------------------------- Ramires

Willian ---------- Hazard ------------------- Schürrle

----------------------- Torres

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think City are going to absolutely shit all over Arsenal so we need to be taking care of business here. No fucking around in the first half like we usually do. Hopefully we don't miss 5 easy chances after going up 1-0, it goes to halftime, and then don't do shit for the rest of the game where they come back and win 1-2.

This is the classic banana peel match for us. Can't really see any way we should be losing it but we'll find a way to make it tougher than it should be. Palace have looked massively out of their depth each time I've seen them this season. I know they've supposedly been in much better form recently but Chelsea FC shouldn't have any trouble with this lot.

Just don't pull a QPR like last season. Or I'll fucking end myselft, lol.

Mourinho says he won't play Luiz in midfield - but even Hoddle on Sky Sports pointed out it would be a good move...

BA looked unhappy about not playing, so he will go in Jan.

Same old Story - midfielder and striker needed as minimum!

Will be a tough game if they drop 11 men behind the ball...

Mourinho: 'Five points to the top of the table is a gap that is not a drama, but it must not open further.' #CFC

Mourinho: 'Our strikers do other jobs in the team dynamic, that's why I'm not critical, but I expect them to score a little more.' #CFC

Mourinho says Azpilicueta will play tomorrow with Cole kept fresh for Sunderland. Bertrand has been out injured for two weeks. #CFC

Mourinho: 'I have two number one left-backs in Cole and Azpilicueta. I trust both and it is good to have options.' #CFC

Mourinho: 'David Luiz v Steaua gave performance of a player who'd been out for a long time, not perfect but good with no problems.' #CFC

Mourinho says he doesn't think Chelsea will sign a player in January, unless something happens that pushes the club in that direction. #CFC

Just as I predicted then. If that's the case we better hope Arsenal, City, and United don't improve much in January or we aren't winning the title this season.

Just as I predicted then. If that's the case we better hope Arsenal, City, and United don't improve much in January or we aren't winning the title this season.

Well, knowing Mou, that pretty much confirms we're gonna sign a player. :lol:

I don't see Arsenal spending one pound. Where exactly can City improve? They need to gel the new players and the new manager's tactics, they don't need new players.

United need everything... reason why I don't see them getting what they need the most

I don't see Arsenal spending one pound. Where exactly can City improve? They need to gel the new players and the new manager's tactics, they don't need new players.

United need everything... reason why I don't see them getting what they need the most

No matter what Wenger is saying about not buying another striker in January I still think that they'll start dropping points here and there which will bring out the pitch forks again at the Emirates and force him to buy. If a couple of sides like City or ourselves overtake Arsenal and they fall to 3rd and look to be struggling I think they panic buy. Especially because they'll have a really tough CL draw. When they inevitably get eliminated they'll want to make a real run at the league.

As far as City goes, who knows. Can see them throwing another couple dozen million £ somewhere. The sheik will get jealous if he sees other clubs spending and will splurge on a new toy.

I'm most concerned about what United do actually. Can seriously see them spending a whole boat load of cash to try to save the season and guarantee a CL spot. If they have a good run of games leading up to the window and then spend a bunch of cash they can get right back into the mix.

I cant see mourinho putting Schurrle up front, as that would basically be saying. Our strikers are not good enough that none of them can start over an attacking midfielder up top.

I think we should try schurrle up top as he has the characeristics to be good there. But i really can't see it happenning.

Mourinho on Torres/Ba: "They are more in the team organisation and dynamic. They do other jobs and that's why I'm not criticising them"

and this why we aren't going to get Falcao.

lol what else would he say? Fernando and Demba had been crap and not up to Chelsea standard? There is a unwritten rule in football of never criticizing your own players in public, look what happened to Man City last season after Mancini broke this rule. The right way to deal with it is just to drop the player like Pellegrini is doing with Hart, Jose doing with Cole and Casillas.

We aren't getting Falcao because we as a club don't have any money anymore, FFP means Roman is soon practically almost useless to the club now.