Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the hell is the smiley which depicts a person hitting his head on the wall, not available to me. cos this situation is exactly like that.

what have i been saying??? we line up as 4-2-3-1 but considering at what happens on the pitch we change to 4-3-3. there have been many matches where we have remained 4-2-3-1 or even gone to 4-1-4-1 when in attack mode. but it still does not change the FACT that we line up as 4-2-3-1. that is our base formation. players thruout 90 minutes do not maintain the same position. this is not foosball where the plastic players are pretty much hinged and cant move. so for the last time, our base formation is 4-2-3-1, which can become 4-1-4-1 or 4-3-3 according to the situation in the match.

its like talking to a child.

Why do I bother responding to you and bushman.

We really need an emphatic victory here to restore the Karma in the team. Against Steau the other night i really thought we were on to score 6 or 7 but we again fell flat and ran out of ideas. We need the win guys (I know, "Obviously")

Cech

Ivanovich Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires Lampard

Schurrle Oscar Hazard

Ba

I am 100% sure Mata will start this game. Not sure why people have him out of their line up. His creativity will be vital in breaking down Palace and he never played in midweek so I expect to see him start and I am sure Mourinho will know Palace will look to make it difficult so him playing Mata is a must IMO. Not just through his creativity in open play but sometimes his set pieces can be the difference in getting that key goal.

Some stats ...

Chelsea have gained more points from losing positions than any other team in the Barclays Premier League this season (11).

Chelsea inflicted Tony Pulis heaviest ever defeat as a Barclays Premier League coach - 0-7 versus Stoke City in April 2010 at Stamford Bridge.

Crystal Palace have averaged just 0.93 points per game in Premier League London derbies, only Fulham (0.91) have a lower return of clubs from the capital.

Chelsea have already conceded more Premier League goals (17) than they did in the whole of Jose Mourinho's debut season in 2004-05 (15).

Mile Jedinak has made more interceptions than any other Premier League player this season (50).

Crystal Palace have kept four clean sheets in their last five Barclays Premier League matches.

Chelsea have won seven and lost none of their last 11 league meetings with Crystal Palace (D4).

The Blues have kept just one clean sheet in their last 10 Premier League matches.

The Eagles have scored just six goals in their last 12 Premier League games.

Marouane Chamakh has scored in back to back Premier League appearances for the first time since November 2010. He has never scored in three successive PL apps.

We should be absolutely demolishing teams like this but the blueprint for how to beat us is out there and I hate shit strikers like Chamakh coming into form when we play him. I've got the most horrible feeling that he'll score.

Would like to see us having more shots from deep as well which means Schurrle and Lamps starting for me. Hazard is undroppable seemingly and that leaves us choosing between Mata, Oscar and Willian for the third spot. Wouldn't mind seeing De Bruyne get a start.

This is a must-win though. The other teams around us are playing one another and I could even see United dropping more points at Villa.

2fxb.jpg

<_<

Fair enough. You'll get the odd numpty moaning about him but I recall him being pretty decent in the first match back after the United game.

Can be a bit of a twat at times but hopefully we'll get to a point where his appointment doesn't immediately remind everyone of that embarrassing incident.

Some stats ...
Marouane Chamakh has scored in back to back Premier League appearances for the first time since November 2010. He has never scored in three successive PL apps.

FFS, go and put your money on this greasy-haired munter to score first, then.