Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if this is not the Match that Chelsea FC can't score more than 4 goals or win by more than 4 goals and concedes less than 2 goals we might as well concede the title chances to Manchester City and Liverpool and Arsenal for the rest of the last 5 months of part 2 of the Season from January to May 2014.

if this is not the Match that Chelsea FC can't score more than 4 goals or win by more than 4 goals and concedes less than 2 goals we might as well concede the title chances to Manchester City and Liverpool and Arsenal for the rest of the last 5 months of part 2 of the Season from January to May 2014.

Football doesn't work like that, do i need to remind you in 05/06 we "only" beat the 2nd worst team in PL history 2-0 and 2-1?

I'll be completely honest and no disrespect to this player as he has been incredible the past few seasons but this season he has been appalling in all areas.

Ivanovic has to be dropped and Azpi replacing him.

My starting line up tomorrow would be :

Schwarzer

Azpi - Luiz - JT - Cole

Rami Oscar

Willian Mata Hazard

Ba

Reasons for oscar playing deeper is i'd like to think we will be the dominant force tomorrow and will be attacking most of tomorrow so oscar would actually still be more of a support player than anything.

Just when I think we call Barcelona team midget. That team is way too small, I think it is one of the reason brana keep playing at rb.

I think the game is tougher than what most are making it out. They're in their best form of their season and we have't exactly been setting the world alight lately. Plus it's (kinda) a London derby. I'll be happy with another 1-0 victory like the one in midweek.

Football doesn't work like that, do i need to remind you in 05/06 we "only" beat the 2nd worst team in PL history 2-0 and 2-1?

yes Tomo thanks for reply i know that I just feel that we need to get it right now not later. even though I want Champions League Final Victory more than Premier League. The Prize Winners Checque for UCL is better than EPL Prize Checque. thanks Tomo. I do understand Football/Soccer and I understand our Chelsea FC very Well. I just want it done the way I said in my post.

I think the game is tougher than what most are making it out. They're in their best form of their season and we have't exactly been setting the world alight lately. Plus it's (kinda) a London derby. I'll be happy with another 1-0 victory like the one in midweek.

Aslong as we play more triangles and Mata plays 90 minutes, Palace can win 5-0 for all i care.

:Goober:

yes Tomo thanks for reply i know that I just feel that we need to get it right now not later. even though I want Champions League Final Victory more than Premier League. The Prize Winners Checque for UCL is better than EPL Prize Checque. thanks Tomo. I do understand Football/Soccer and I understand our Chelsea FC very Well. I just want it done the way I said in my post.

The point im trying to make is we can't win or lose the title today, we could lose 0-2 today and not have a single attempt on goal and still mathematically be top in new year.

The point im trying to make is we can't win or lose the title today, we could lose 0-2 today and not have a single attempt on goal and still mathematically be top in new year.

We might not win or lose the title today but winning home games is a must if you want to win the title.

Not going to be an easy game...? Whom do you want to beat if not Crystal, easily ?

I think it will be a tough game and not the easy ride everyone expects. They have got a renewed sense of confidence under Pulis and he will no doubt make his team hard to beat. That is the greatness of the PL. No games are simply easy to state that we will win 5-0 or so like La Liga. Much tougher than that and our players will have to work for victory today.

I think it will be a tough game and not the easy ride everyone expects. They have got a renewed sense of confidence under Pulis and he will no doubt make his team hard to beat. That is the greatness of the PL. No games are simply easy to state that we will win 5-0 or so like La Liga. Much tougher than that and our players will have to work for victory today.

Well, I respect you view on it. However, I feel, Chelsea is much better team than Crystal. Therefore, I see no trouble here. If they can play as they should I see a convincing win today. I simply do not accept anything else, but a win.

Any aspiration for the PL title by Chelsea must not be dwarfed today.

Well, I respect you view on it. However, I feel, Chelsea is much better team than Crystal. Therefore, I see no trouble here. If they can play as they should I see a convincing win today. I simply do not accept anything else, but a win.

Any aspiration for the PL title by Chelsea must not be dwarfed today.

We're meant to be a much better team then Sunderland and that one was nearly messed up.If they play as they should yeah we can win but at the minute the performances seem so hit and miss