Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

when rambo and lamps play together it is ALWAYS rambo who does the running and lamps who acts as a shield. for eg- the man city game where rambo was the far more mobile one compared to lamps who just put in tacles. what u r saying is the exact opposite and is making no sense what so ever.

for city it is

-------fernandinho------------

---------------------yaya------------

navas---------aguero----------nasri

----------negredo---------------

What else do you want Rambo to do besides running ? I hope, you do not want him to score, do you ?

However I added all up, I see Chelsea on top of the heap by Christmas. This weekend hammering of Crystal, Citeh hammers the goons, subsequently Chelsea whips Arsenal, on top to stay, that´s reality. :blue scalf:

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else do you want Rambo to do besides running ? I hope, you do not want him to score, do you ?

However I added all up, I see Chelsea on top of the heap by Christmas. This weekend hammering of Crystal, Citeh hammers the goons, subsequently Chelsea whips Arsenal, on top to stay, that´s reality. :blue scalf:

i dint mean it that way dude.

the guy who i quoted was saying that lamps does the running while rambo simply acts as a shield. i just countered him.

and hope all your calculations are right. :)

when rambo and lamps play together it is ALWAYS rambo who does the running and lamps who acts as a shield. for eg- the man city game where rambo was the far more mobile one compared to lamps who just put in tacles. what u r saying is the exact opposite and is making no sense what so ever.

for city it is

-------fernandinho------------

---------------------yaya------------

navas---------aguero----------nasri

----------negredo---------------

You dont even watch City games... negredo started 4 games and Navas gets pt cus Silva out...

Its 4-4-2. Last season, Tevez was their cam in 4-2-3-1. If anyone is their cam with silva out, its Nasri.

How is Lampard a shield, when he roams forward most of the game, takes 4-6 shots a game, is ahead of most of the team including our CF a good portion of the game, is in the box most of the game..

You dont even watch City games... negredo started 4 games and Navas gets pt cus Silva out...

Its 4-4-2. Last season, Tevez was their cam in 4-2-3-1. If anyone is their cam with silva out, its Nasri.

How is Lampard a shield, when he roams forward most of the game, takes 4-6 shots a game, is ahead of most of the team including our CF a good portion of the game, is in the box most of the game..

watch atleast one match and then quote me dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cUg4N4k9OM this is the highlights of the city-united game, watch it, tell me where nasri is playing, on the left or central and if u still think its central, then go and kill urself.

also atleast get your bloody stats right before simply saying whatever comes to your mind. negredo has 10 starts and 4 subs appearances in the league in 15 matches. http://espnfc.com/team/squad/_/id/382/league/eng.1/manchester-city?cc=4716

LAMPS is the shield. but he is not mikel or maka. a shield does not mean that all u have to do in 90 minutes of the match is simply guard the back-4. for eg - in the bayern vs chelsea CL final that was played, bastian-kroos played in the pivot with robben-muller-ribery ahed of them, and in that pivot kroos played the box-to-box role where as bastian played the DM role, but that dint mean that bastian dint involve himself in the attack.

i dint mean it that way dude.

the guy who i quoted was saying that lamps does the running while rambo simply acts as a shield. i just countered him.

and hope all your calculations are right. :)

This kid is pretty good at math. I know what 2 x 2 is. Simply put, just not off the boat.

watch atleast one match and then quote me dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cUg4N4k9OM this is the highlights of the city-united game, watch it, tell me where nasri is playing, on the left or central and if u still think its central, then go and kill urself.

LAMPS is the shield. but he is not mikel or maka. a shield does not mean that all u have to do in 90 minutes of the match is simply guard the back-4. for eg - in the bayern vs chelsea CL final that was played, bastian-kroos played in the pivot with robben-muller-ribery ahed of them, and in that pivot kroos played the box-to-box role where as bastian played the DM role, but that dint mean that bastian dint involve himself in the attack.

I just said City played 4-4-2 like 10x with Silva-Fern-yaya-Nasri. Please learn to read.

Lamps aint no shield this season.

Kroos plays cam. It was bastian-gustavo as their 2 cms. Gustavo didnt play cause he was suspended for the final. You sure do know what your talking about.

Talking to you is like talking to bushman.

I like how this kid calls for bans on other people and than he says kill urself... kids these days..

If De Bruyne can't even start in a 75% dead rubber game yesterday against Steaua, what makes you think he will do so against Palace here when we need the 3 points ahead of Arsenal next week?

Moreover with this being Palace under Tony Pulis coming to the Bridge likely to park the bus, think Mata would be much more suitable than Oscar here to break them down.

Against Steaua, Jose's intention was to top the group, which we did, I have no complains. It was a bit risky throwing a rusty player like him in. Against Palace it's different. He's been promised minutes, so he might get it in a game like this or against Sunderland in the COC.

Mata wasn't really that effective against Stoke, but he is a possibility.

I just said City played 4-4-2 like 10x with Silva-Fern-yaya-Nasri. Please learn to read.

Lamps aint no shield this season.

Kroos plays cam. It was bastian-gustavo as their 2 cms. Gustavo didnt play cause he was suspended for the final. You sure do know what your talking about.

Talking to you is like talking to bushman.

just cos i dint say that gustavo played DM does not mean i dint know. i ONLY TALKED ABOUT THE FINAL not the whole season. what an ass!!!

your undeerstandign of the game is tremondous, continue trolling... cos i cant understand how some1 being a chelsea fan cant see how deep exactly lamps is playing and what role he has this season.

If anyone is their cam with silva out, its Nasri. by the way this was your statement a few posts before. as i said, continue trolling

Against Steaua, Jose's intention was to top the group, which we did, I have no complains. It was a bit risky throwing a rusty player like him in. Against Palace it's different. He's been promised minutes, so he might get it in a game like this or against Sunderland in the COC.

Hardly any difference to this one when we MUST win and get that 3 points and potentially go just 2 points behind Arsenal ahead of next week's clash. A risky move throwing a rusty player in KDB in.

Mata wasn't really that effective against Stoke, but he is a possibility.

Like Oscar has been effective lately, especially when he plays against sides that park the bus against us.

Hardly any difference to this one when we MUST win and get that 3 points and potentially go just 2 points behind Arsenal ahead of next week's clash. A risky move throwing a rusty player in KDB in.

Like Oscar has been effective lately, especially when he plays against sides that park the bus against us.

Jose will not play KDB against Crystal unless Chelsea is leading like 4 zip. Yesterday, Jose gave him 10 minutes, a small walnut ahead of the festive season, that´s all.

Psychologically there are more factors involved. Bucharest are better than Palace. Losing our final game in group stage and entering into the round of 16 with a loss is worse than a loss against Palace. A marathon to still complete really.

Oscar played quite decent against Steaua. Opened a lot of channels for Willian to cause problems and the same old brilliant work-rate. Maybe Mata could start, but I don't see there being much difference between either of them starting.

Ideally in a game like this I would like to see something new and refreshing:

_________________Keeper and back four______________

_____________Ramires___________Oscar_____________

Willian_______________Hazard________________Schürrle

____________________whoever______________________

Anyways, people keep talking about Mata and Oscar, but we haven't tried Eden + Andre + Willian. Think that might work very well actually. All of them can play football, but can run and do the defensive work also.

Cech

Azpi Luiz Terry Bertrand

Ramires Lamps

Mata

Willian Hazard

Shurrle

Last time we had Schurrle there he was very bad so get Ba there cause he is only one who can score at this moment

Last time we had Schurrle there he was very bad so get Ba there cause he is only one who can score at this moment