Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

just cos i dint say that gustavo played DM does not mean i dint know. i ONLY TALKED ABOUT THE FINAL not the whole season. what an ass!!!

your undeerstandign of the game is tremondous, continue trolling... cos i cant understand how some1 being a chelsea fan cant see how deep exactly lamps is playing and what role he has this season.

If anyone is their cam with silva out, its Nasri. by the way this was your statement a few posts before. as i said, continue trolling

Sorry brah, Chelsea played 10-0-0 in the final and vs Barca... That the formation Chelsea used...

Your knowledge is at bushman level.

I want you to go to BlueMoon and go ask them what formation they play this year. I want you to go ask them who their cam was last year. I want you to ask why Nasri is all of a sudden scoring goals and playing well this year....

Keep watching you bootleg streams.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If De Bruyne can't even start in a 75% dead rubber game yesterday against Steaua, what makes you think he will do so against Palace here when we need the 3 points ahead of Arsenal next week?

Moreover with this being Palace under Tony Pulis coming to the Bridge likely to park the bus, think Mata would be much more suitable than Oscar here to break them down.

Unfortunately Jose doesn't and wouldn't see it that way. he wouldn't dare drop his beloved oscar for anyone.

Sorry brah, Chelsea played 10-0-0 in the final and vs Barca... That the formation Chelsea used...

I want you to go to BlueMoon and go ask them what formation they play this year. I want you to go ask them who their cam was last year. I want you to ask why Nasri is all of a sudden scoring goals and playing well this year....

Yeah...because all of Chelsea's players stood in a line against Bayern

To be fair it was a terrible team play for the whole 90 min and Jose clearly aimed for a draw there.

Here's a noble idea. instead of playing an AM as a false 9, how about we focus our energy on moving the ball quickly and learm how to create more clear cut chances for the strikers we have. because no matter how bad some people may think our current strikers are, the law of averages will still take it's due course if we are doing everything right in a creative sense and a couple of those chances will find the back of the net.

I'm willing to take the bet that Ba, eto'o and torres would score more goals if they played for creative teams like arsenal, bayern, dortmund et al.

I'm willing to take the bet that Ba, eto'o and torres would score more goals if they played for creative teams like arsenal, bayern, dortmund et al.

No chance for Torres.Creativity?It can't help because he has no confidence he is 'game over' player no matter how people thought he can make great come back only because occasionally scores in the FA Cup or because it runs a half of pitch.

Eto'o and Ba maybe but you had Ba in Newcastle which does not have a lot of more creative play from Chelsea but he scored much more there.

The fact is that we have a problem with the club attackers last few years nothing else.

chelsea played a 4-2-3-1 formation in the CL final but it was a defensive 4-2-3-1 with the 2 pivot players almost as deep as the CBs, the 2 wide players, trying to support the full backs and with only mata and DD trying to push ahead with the ball.

your knowledge is at asenine level.

i say what i speak. i am no glory nunter like u who likes to trend the forum of the team that is winning.

keep trolling.

chelsea played a 4-2-3-1 formation in the CL final but it was a defensive 4-2-3-1 with the 2 pivot players almost as deep as the CBs, the 2 wide players, trying to support the full backs and with only mata and DD trying to push ahead with the ball.

your knowledge is at asenine level.

i say what i speak. i am no glory nunter like u who likes to trend the forum of the team that is winning.

keep trolling.

It's funny that Mata was invisible and Drogba fouled for both penalties...

Funny how Drogba was behind the ball most of the game.

It's funny, how everyone outside of Chelsea thinks Chelsea played 10-0-0.

On a side note, I dont blame RDm for his tactics, he was going to lose if he didnt and lose badly.

I love how Im the glory hunter. Yet, your not.

I can understand people from England saying that to me, but not you. Def. not you.

It's funny that Mata was invisible and Drogba fouled for both penalties... Funny how Drogba was behind the ball most of the game. It's funny, how everyone outside of Chelsea thinks Chelsea played 10-0-0.

Your Rep to Post ratio is what's funny.

It's funny that Mata was invisible and Drogba fouled for both penalties...

Funny how Drogba was behind the ball most of the game.

It's funny, how everyone outside of Chelsea thinks Chelsea played 10-0-0.

On a side note, I dont blame RDm for his tactics, he was going to lose if he didnt and lose badly.

I love how Im the glory hunter. Yet, your not.

I can understand people from England saying that to me, but not you. Def. not you.

we were over-run, out played by BM. we needed 10 men behind the ball,but does that change how we were set up to play???

do u know how , i actually dont have a word to describe, u sound??? a lot of things can happen differently on the pitch. we even got outplayed in a match by brentford and even in that match needed 10 men to defend. does that change how we set our selves to play in that match.

being defensive is DIFFERENT, than saying that chelsea used a formation of 10-0-0. just like our main argument of 4-2-3-1 turning into a 4-3-3 cos mikel/rambo/lamps are not able to feed the ball to the AMs, hence oscar/mata have to come deep into our own half to get the ball. does that change what formation we play? NO. get it?????

ii m not a regular at the bluemoon forum so forgive me if i think some chelsea fan would even like to go there. LOL

we were over-run, out played by BM. we needed 10 men behind the ball,but does that change how we were set up to play???

do u know how , i actually dont have a word to describe, u sound??? a lot of things can happen differently on the pitch. we even got outplayed in a match by brentford and even in that match needed 10 men to defend. does that change how we set our selves to play in that match.

being defensively is DIFFERENT, than saying that chelsea used a formation of 10-0-0. just like our main argument of 4-2-3-1 turning into a 4-3-3 cos mikel/rambo/lamps are not able to feed the ball to the AMs, hence oscar/mata have to come deep into our own half to get the ball. does that change what formation we play? NO. get it?????

ii m not a regular at the bluemoon forum so forgive me if i think some chelsea fan would even like to go there. LOL

Just cause we were 4-2-3-1 on paper, doesnt mean we play that during the game most of the duration.

Anyone can see, Chelsea 2013-2014 is mostly 4-3-3 during the game. Jose knows his pivot is shit, why would he play 4-2-3-1. There a reason (one of many) why Oscar starts over anyone else in the middle and why both KDB nor Mata can get any playing time for Jose...

Just cause we were 4-2-3-1 on paper, doesnt mean we play that during the game most of the duration.

Anyone can see, Chelsea 2013-2014 is mostly 4-3-3 during the game. Jose knows his pivot is shit, why would he play 4-2-3-1. There a reason (one of many) why Oscar starts over anyone else in the middle and why both KDB nor Mata can get any playing time for Jose...

why the hell is the smiley which depicts a person hitting his head on the wall, not available to me. cos this situation is exactly like that.

what have i been saying??? we line up as 4-2-3-1 but considering at what happens on the pitch we change to 4-3-3. there have been many matches where we have remained 4-2-3-1 or even gone to 4-1-4-1 when in attack mode. but it still does not change the FACT that we line up as 4-2-3-1. that is our base formation. players thruout 90 minutes do not maintain the same position. this is not foosball where the plastic players are pretty much hinged and cant move. so for the last time, our base formation is 4-2-3-1, which can become 4-1-4-1 or 4-3-3 according to the situation in the match.

its like talking to a child.

Tony Pulis

played chelsea 11 times in his career as manager

2 draws 9 losses

3 goals scored, 24 conceded

Stoke had a similar record to that before last week and with our defense lately, Pulis will smell blood.