Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okey dokey. Hoping for a big win here. We could do with one. 4-0 chaps, and you don't have to get me anything else for xmas....well maybe a win at Arsenal but we can discuss that later!

Team:

Cech

Azpi Terry Cahill Cole

Ramires Lampard

Hazard Mata Schurrle

Torres

Rest Ivanovic, he needs it! Hopefully this game will get Torres firing. Give De Bruyne the full 90 live on sky in the cup mid week!

everyone keeps doing 4-2-3-1 formations...

We dont play 4-2-3-1 at all..

I would like to see Mikel-Oscar-KDB....

If we are going to sell him, I wanna get a good glimpse of his potential before we do.

With wilian-Ba-Schurrle

I'll never see this but I would love it if we were bold enough to try this.... PLAY IN FORM PLAYERS!

------------------- Schwarzer

---------- Brana - Luiz - Terry - Azpilicueta

------------------- Mikel

------------------------------- Ramires

Willian ---------- Hazard ------------------- Schürrle

----------------------- Ba

Sort of a 4-1-4-1 with Ramires playing box to box. That is by far our fastest most direct attacking mid 3 and I'd love to see Hazard in the hole just so he can get on the ball more.

everyone keeps doing 4-2-3-1 formations...

We dont play 4-2-3-1 at all..

I would like to see Mikel-Oscar-KDB....

If we are going to sell him, I wanna get a good glimpse of his potential before we do.

With wilian-Ba-Schurrle

Uh, yeah we do, it's pretty much our base formation. It obviously permutes during games but our base formation is clearly the 4-2-3-1. It's clearly that because the AMs are clearly seen adjacent to each other in a line when you watch games.

A true 4-3-3 is the one we used to play under Mourinho in his first tenure.

Uh, yeah we do, it's pretty much our base formation. It obviously permutes during games but our base formation is clearly the 4-2-3-1. It's clearly that because the AMs are clearly seen adjacent to each other in a line when you watch games.

A true 4-3-3 is the one we used to play under Mourinho in his first tenure.

Sorry brah. Chelsea may be 4-2-3-1 on paper, but most of the time the formation is 4-3-3.

Especially, when OScar and Lampard play together, which is like 90 percent of this season.. THe ams arent adjacent to each other, Oscar has to retrieve the ball most of the time he plays..

A true 4-2-3-1 is not Chelsea.