Chelsea 2-1 Crystal Palace

Jase

Man of the Match  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

I could see a crazy team like Zenit taking him.... Thing is, I doubt he'd go... I guess we'll have to see out his contract.

Shit I just realized he was signed on 5 years contract, fuckkkkkkk. Thought it was 4 and next season could be his last :((

Time to get rid of Luiz+Cahill. - Buy 2 Good CBs.

Then- Essien+Mikel. - Buy 1-2 Good CMs.

Then- Torres + Etoo. - Lukaku + Buy 1 St.

And Lampard as well. Even Ba should go imo.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people saying we played poorly? We created loads of chances our players just didn't take them.

Those two chances Ramires had at the end summed us up.

Because in past, games like this we usually won with 3-4 goals difference. And today we almost draw, against Crystal Palace(!)..

You're so fucking annoying. All you do is moan.

We could be top with a win next week. Calm the fuck down.

So you are happy with Chelsea at the moment? Being 2nd doesnt complement us it just shows how shit everyone else has been. We played against Crystal Palace at home and we struggled....LOL.

Games like this prove my point that we really need Oscar in the pivot sometimes and especially in case of emergency, ie. when the connection between defense and midfield is hopelessly sh*it like TODAY. How Mourinho and most others fail to see this is beyond my senses. He's always so freaking full of energy and fearlessness against physical players and his defensive potential could be unlocked and used to the fullest, and I'm f*cking sure that we would be amazing with him there anytime against any team. I still remember the CC game against Leeds last year and he bossed that position against those primitive large Leeds players, and please don't talk about Leeds being a sh*t team, Crystal Palace aren't much better than them and we made them look like a top 6 side today. Anyways, I'm grateful that we won since it's my birthday. I'd also rather win 1-0, even 8-7 all season against sh*t teams and win the title than score for fun against many sides and still win zero trophies, if you know what I mean/who I'm talking about. ;-)

So you are happy with Chelsea at the moment? Being 2nd doesnt complement us it just shows how shit everyone else has been. We played against Crystal Palace at home and we struggled....LOL.

This is the teams floor at the moment yet we're only a win away from being top, of course I'm fucking happy. Try and look at the bright side instead of moaning all the fucking time Jesus.

It's not about us being the least shit either. There's actual parity in the League this season unlike other Leagues.

You'd think we were in United's place with some of the reactions on here.

This is the teams floor at the moment yet we're only a win away from being top, of course I'm fucking happy. Try and look at the bright side instead of moaning all the fucking time Jesus.

It's not about us being the least shit either. There's actual parity in the League this season unlike other Leagues.

You'd think we were in United's place with some of the reactions on here.

So we as fans dont have the right to moan? The last 3 matches we have played some awful football. Thats means I have sat through sit for 270mins of players looking like they cant be bothered. I have the right to moan when the team I support plays like trash. This is a forum, people express their feelings on forums. Also you seem like quite a hypocrite, telling us to stop moaning....sounds like you're moaning about us moaning. Get a grip young lad.

I can think of something hypothetically "positive" coming out of this season... 10 years into Abramovich ownership: the club learns how to build with balance in the squad without spending 30 million for some positions while other positions have poor quality.

So we as fans dont have the right to moan? The last 3 matches we have played some awful football. Thats means I have sat through sit for 270mins of players looking like they cant be bothered. I have the right to moan when the team I support plays like trash. This is a forum, people express their feelings on forums. Also you seem like quite a hypocrite, telling us to stop moaning....sounds like you're moaning about us moaning. Get a grip young lad.

There's a difference between constructive criticism and "the sky is falling" posts.

The way I see it is that Hazard+Mata has been a great combo for us in the last year or so, great linkup and understanding between them.. so If each of them was playing without the other we'd struggle more in attack. Willian was great today, we looked composed with those 3 and if they continued playing together we probably would have scored more.

Side note: the double season was exceptional, we can't score 103 goals in the league every fucking season. Even Real Madrid can't do it despite all that money.

Better win ugly than lose in beauty.

While we did not play particularly well, we were not exactly shite, cos we created enough chances. The biggest problem still is our lack of conversion. Ramires best finisher in the team my ass. Against Arsenal we won't have too much of the ball and also not too many chances so we have to take the ones we get. Nothing is more sweet than taking first spot from its holders, so we should go all outon arsenal next week. We can win this, player for player we are head and shoulders above them

Good point. I like the way Terry put it along the lines of we still have an extra gear to switch to, so things look encouraging.