Chelsea 2-1 Crystal Palace

Jase

Man of the Match  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

While City DESTROY Arsenal on the same day at home, wank as fuck

Would you prefer it if City did not destroy Arsenal? If City could do it, so can we.

I firmly believe a victory against Arsenal will determine whether we have a chance of winning the league or not, because if Mourinho can show Abramovich that he can get 1st place with such shitty strikers and defense, he could perhaps convince him to spend in January.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Mata was good. Got subbed only cause we were loosing control of the game. Willian was great. Hazard had 1 amazing play and then 2 sloppy ones, that's how his whole night went. Torres was just awful, played the whole match like it was the 90th minute and we had 10 seconds left to score, calm the fuck down and do the basics right first before please, don't know how he lasted as long as he did, Ba should have been on way earlier.

Oscar was horrible in his cameo too.

Ivan was at fault for majority of the bad defensive plays imo, was caught out of position way too many times and just a simple lob over him was getting Palace behind our defence and Luiz was forced to cover the flank way too often, can't let that happen.

Torres was also awful on set piece defending, lost his man almost everytime, no way he gets a start for a while now. Ba deserves a few starts now imo, not cause hes very good, he's been decent but the other two have been just shocking.

But, at the end of the day, 3 points and 2nd in the league. Ivan is suspended for the Arsenal match which isn't too bad because Azpi will finally get a chance at RB now.

He's suspended for the League Cup game, Sunderland.

I cant believe Hazard is second in the votes for MOTM, he was awful and so frustrating to watch. Done almost nothing with the ball, and he had it a lot.

Ivanovic and Torres are just shocking, not just today, game after game they driving me crazy.

Ever consider that Chelsea weren't sloppy and Crystal Palace just had a particularly good game?

crystal palace probably dint have a good move or barely one or 2. it was the set-pieces that were threatening us, we failed to take any oppurtunities that came our way. our finishing was horrendous, i mean how can u say that we were not sloppy when even one aspect of our game was not average.

Ever consider that Chelsea weren't sloppy and Crystal Palace just had a particularly good game?

They were able to quickly transition from defense to attack, and Puncheon created lots of problems. However, every team seems to be able to to, even Fulham did. The trend is troubling.

I cant believe Hazard is second in the votes for MOTM, he was awful and so frustrating to watch. Done almost nothing with the ball, and he had it a lot.

Ivanovic and Torres are just shocking, not just today, game after game they driving me crazy.

Yeah he wasn't great, but I liked his work rate (participation), as well his movement. His finishing product was lacking, but he was one of the danger players for us. I'm not that crazy about William either - great shot, but his finishing product wasn't there either.

I can't see this Chelsea team beating Arsenal away. Even Jose doesn't want these players, you can see how pissed off he was during the game. Even though Arsenal conceded 6, they still coulda scored 6. Against us, they might.

Maybe. Arsenal are actually the only side in the top 4 I'll actually be relatively confident about beating.

Aguero, Negredo, Yaya etc would terrify me at this moment as would Suarez and Sturridge. Giroud is as bad as our forward at times like today and Özil hasn't been great recently. Think Arse are the most fragile of the big sides and we can intimidate them a bit. Only player of theirs that currently worries me is Walcott who always seems to slay us.

I worry about their pace. Wallcott makes good runs and they have the players to thread passes through. Our defence just isn't solid enough atm. We'll need to score at least 3 to win the game. That worries me.

I worry about their pace. Wallcott makes good runs and they have the players to thread passes through. Our defence just isn't solid enough atm. We'll need to score at least 3 to win the game. That worries me.

i dont think so. i feel both the teams are going to be very wary of each other. arsenal after dropping points to everton, losing to napoli and getting thumped by city would simply not want to lose and on the other hand we know how we are playing and so would go defensive. expect a hopelessly cagey match with a moment of magic separating the teams.

We won't be the team with the possession. We are going to sit back, counter them and be deadly on set pieces as usual against Arsenal.

3 points are staying at our place, so this is good. Anyway, we should score at least once more. When will happen that we lead, I don't know, with 2or3 goals so we can easily get the game to the end?

I need also to answer on some questions from today's game live topic :D

@Rmpr - As you saw, I'm not the women, so please don't give me anymore that kind of compliments :D

@Barbara - It's not sister or gf, it's just girl of my dream :D I've never met in real life some girl that support Chelsea and especially that she is beautiful :(

I watched an early afternoon game Citeh vs Arsenal. It was a pleasure to see Citeh´s quick attack. Played in simple way. Defense passes the ball to the midfielder, he brings it up quickly & there 3 players to help him to score. When will Chelsea play this type of football if ever ?

Chelsea´s way, hoofs it to the wing to Hazard, let him do something with it or Iva just hoofs it into nowhere land. LOL.

Was it just me or does our team need to find its heart and soon!!!

I remember a chelsea impenetreble at the back and so calm in the midfield....for crying out loud that was crystal palace making us nervous!!

Even worse was the look on mourinho's face...for him to show worry is disheartening....

This chelsea team is so inconsistent that I bet my month's salary that we are going to win at emirates!!

We need a more stable midfield .....

btw essien was good (not his old self) but effective cover defense.....

The wierd thing is knowing we are second and just 2 points off!!! dont know if to cry or to laugh....

My motm is terry ... covered for luiz n made decent interceptions...he may have been the difference today......