Jase

Man of the Match  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the reality of the PL. Like I said in the pre-match thread this match was going to be very hard. Predicted 2-1 and that was the score. Some people were very complacent in writing of this game as a walkover while some saw the bigger picture and realised this is not a game where we are guaranteed the three points. Still amazing how we are right in the mix of the title race and playing so shit tbh. So many flaws in our team but our position is good and we got the three points which is the main thing. Shame that the quality of football is not been a joy to watch with the players we have brought in but wins are wins and hopefully in due time, a better brand of football comes along with it.

Bring on Arsenal!

All the teams suddenly have a good games against us....
Brom,Stoke,Newc...
I Miss The Double Season... When I was Happy to Watch games... 6-0,8-0...

Well, actually, if you want, you can stop watching us playing.

This is the reality of the PL. Like I said in the pre-match thread this match was going to be very hard. Predicted 2-1 and that was the score. Some people were very complacent in writing of this game as a walkover while some saw the bigger picture and realised this is not a game where we are guaranteed the three points. Still amazing how we are right in the mix of the title race and playing so shit tbh. So many flaws in our team but our position is good and we got the three points which is the main thing. Shame that the quality of football is not been a joy to watch with the players we have brought in but wins are wins and hopefully in due time, a better brand of football comes along with it.

Bring on Arsenal!

Yes, I was one of those who thought Chelsea should not have problems with the bottom teams. Perhaps, I overvalued Chelsea by miles ?

Just one thing to add here. If Jose subbed Mata, that´s fine he is the coach, but to avoid him, not giving him a high 5, I´d say an arrogant Jose at his best again.

He does that for all the players, have you seen him high 5ing Willian and Torres when they came off ? He only do that when we are ok in the game.

He does that for all the players, have you seen him high 5ing Willian and Torres when they came off ? He only do that when we are ok in the game.

Perhaps,you have spotted it, but I didn´t. Jose is there to support players psychologically too just to remind you.

Yes, I was one of those who thought Chelsea should not have problems with the bottom teams. Perhaps, I overvalued Chelsea by miles ?

Well, not just you but I agree. The reality is we are not as good as some people think we are. Man City would win this game by 5 or so while with us it we are a clear work in progress. But still amazing how we find ourselves second place and can go first next week.

Well, not just you but I agree. The reality is we are not as good as some people think we are. Man City would win this game by 5 or so while with us it we are a clear work in progress. But still amazing how we find ourselves second place and can go first next week.

The other day, I was posting about it too. Either the PL had gotten shitty or I honestly do not have any explanation. How can Chelsea be 2 points of the 1st place ?

I actually thought Hazard was shit today. Lazy, didn't beat his man often enough, some shoddy passing. At the risk of a bollocking, I don't think he has done enough to justify his price tag yet or shown enough to demonstrate that he will be the best player in the world one day.

Solid but average performance. Happy with the win but defensively we're a shambles and attacking we are incredibly predictable at the moment.

Absolutely pathetic performance. Our Problems:

1) Ivanovich is a mediocre full back, and totally useless going forward. We seem to be very vulnerable from that side. I think we should start using Azpi as Right Full Back, and Cole or Bertrand on the left. He is still good squad player.

2) Sadly Essien has passed his best and can only be utilized as sub or emergency cover. I would love to see Ramirez and Oscar play holding midfield positions.

3) Set Pieces, Hopefully after our recent horror performances defensively we can fix the set piece problem in training.

4) Torres, Ba and Eto need to go this summer. All three are misfiring and enough is enough. Lukaku in for next season.

Having said that we seem to play better when we play good teams and I have this feeling we will beat arsenal, incidentally I am going to watch that game, which will be my first Live Chelsea game ever. Really looking forward to that.

I also feel that we will get better and better during the season.