Chelsea 2-1 Crystal Palace

Jase

Man of the Match  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Seriously? You are glad one of our players is suspended?

I'm shocked at this forum lately...

Everybody always complaining, can't even be happy with a Win? What is the world coming too?

How many times does it have to be said - there are NO EASY games in the EPL. Anybody can beat Anybody on the day.

This arrogance that we deserve to win a game because we paid more for players and pay more wages than the opponent has to stop.

Our opponents are super motivated to beat us - we have to fight hard every game just to be on the pitch.

Sure the performance wasn't breathtaking - but the lads battled it out an won! This is a hard skill to learn and this Chelsea team needs to learn it and fast. This is what future's are built on, hard work, guts, determination and belief.

Mourinho is trying, the players are trying - or are you telling me they are deliberately playing bad? So I'm happy.

I hope Santa delivers you guys a big bag of 'reality check'. We are qualified for CL knockout, sit 2nd in the league, QF of cup on Tuesday night... Now explain to me how shit we are once again? Because there's many a fuckin supporter worldwide that would LOVE to be in our position!!!

Honestly... I'm shocked...

It's getting worse every season, people are so spoilt these days.

If we're not winning 4 or 5 every week the plastic's start posting shit.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldnt give a crap if not winning 5/4..no team will think 'oh its chelsea lets just sit back and forget how to defend'.Teams in the bottom we do tend to struggle against and they're playing for their league place so not gana make it easy.Which they didnt and surprised that many are surprised we didnt win big.

Wins a win even if its a shitty performance.Thats what Man U did last season and didnt do them any harm.Gotta improve for the big sides but still...we only let one in at least!

Very uninspiring to say the least !!!!!!! And what the fuck is going on with us trying to defend set-pieces? We look as scared as a Sunday league side.Opposition players seem to be able to waltz around our defence. How we are second (probably third behind the Pool after today) I will never know. But on that I am not complaining.

City battered Arsenal, Liverpool are currently destroying Spurs away, and we scrape a shitty 2-1 home win against the mighty Palace !!! I am worried, very worried.

But on the bright side............We are still in contention for every trophy and we cant play much worse or make as many stupid mistakes..........Can we ?? :cry:

Games like these should be won comfortably and when I say this, my emphasis is more on the quality than the quantity.I have no problem if we beat teams 2-0 or 1-0 but the only thing I expect is a solid consistent flow throughout the whole game.Its quite worrying to see defenders saving us from losing 3 or 2 points just because we weren't sharp the whole match.

so the team finishing is poor..this is the only reason we have no been thrashing teams by 4 and 5 goals.. when we win you are upset when we lose you are upset.. it just makes no sense.. who cares if we are winning ugly we didn't win very pretty in 04-05 we had some good games where we battered the opposition but a lot of 1-0 and 2-1 wins and I bet no one was complaining then..

Go support Liverpool or City then, fucking plastics

Why is that people are plastics because they don't like certain aspects of the way we play? We are supporters and it is natural to give criticism. It pisses me of, all this 'plastic talk' because people criticize the way we play. I don't know if you were aiming your post at 'starman60' but nothing is wrong with his post. Many of us are inclined to feel we should be playing better football and it does not mean they/we are plastic fans.

I am happy with out league position right now considering how we have played and I want a better brand of football and more from our players and no I am not a plastic fan!

I am happy with out league position right now considering how we have played and I want a better brand of football and more from our players and no I am not a plastic fan!

I think his point was to the people who are not happy with our league position more care about what our opposition is doing in their games.. you have the right attitude but I as well am finding a lot of people who I won't use the word plastic but are maybe supporting just through the good times... and when the results are still in our favour but a little shaky we have complaints..

I think his point was to the people who are not happy with our league position more care about what our opposition is doing in their games.. you have the right attitude but I as well am finding a lot of people who I won't use the word plastic but are maybe supporting just through the good times... and when the results are still in our favour but a little shaky we have complaints..

If that is the case fair enough but the way in which it was directed was wrong because the comment before in which it was slightly directed was a fair comment. Most members on here are genuine fans and being over critical can work both ways. You like to see your team doing good but you might just want and expect better.

If that is the case fair enough but the way in which it was directed was wrong because the comment before in which it was slightly directed was a fair comment. Most members on here are genuine fans and being over critical can work both ways. You like to see your team doing good but you might just want and expect better.

We won the Champions League when we was playing terrible, or 'negative' football, yet we got the results and it was one of the best moments of our lives. It's fair enough you want to see pretty football but at the end of the day the result is all that matters. And the amount of criticism is outstanding lately. Someone even said they were glad Ivanovich is suspended, our own player. Says a lot about some people.

Liverpool destroyed Spurs 5:0, I think title race will be very open between us, City, Arsenal and Lpool.

Don't write off ManUtd that easily. I know that they are 10 points behind Arsenal, but they will start to play much better in next games.

We won the Champions League when we was playing terrible, or 'negative' football, yet we got the results and it was one of the best moments of our lives. It's fair enough you want to see pretty football but at the end of the day the result is all that matters. And the amount of criticism is outstanding lately. Someone even said they were glad Ivanovich is suspended, our own player. Says a lot about some people.

if you talk about big games, than ok, I dont care taht much if we play good or not. but against freaking crystal palace AT HOME, a fan can expect that we control the game and not have to be nervous until the last seconds of the match. if not for cechs and Ivas block, they would have equalized- we are talking about the 18th or 19th league team, you do realize that? nobody is crying out for 5-0 or 6-0 wins against them, but is it too much to expect a normal, stable and controlled win against a probably soon to be relegated team? if yes, then you should go and support west ham united or fulham or teams like that, if youre standards are that low .we are playing shit for weeks now and its normal that people criticise this. if you are happy with the performance, fine, but not everybody is happy with everything the club or the players do.

Why is that people are plastics because they don't like certain aspects of the way we play? We are supporters and it is natural to give criticism. It pisses me of, all this 'plastic talk' because people criticize the way we play. I don't know if you were aiming your post at 'starman60' but nothing is wrong with his post. Many of us are inclined to feel we should be playing better football and it does not mean they/we are plastic fans.

they call others platics to make themselves feel better, like they are better fans

it's the same thing as with bullies in high school, they bully others because they're afraid of being bullied themselves

if you talk about big games, than ok, I dont care taht much if we play good or not. but against freaking crystal palace AT HOME, a fan can expect that we control the game and not have to be nervous until the last seconds of the match. if not for cechs and Ivas block, they would have equalized- we are talking about the 18th or 19th league team, you do realize that? nobody is crying out for 5-0 or 6-0 wins against them, but is it too much to expect a normal, stable and controlled win against a probably soon to be relegated team? if yes, then you should go and support west ham united or fulham or teams like that, if youre standards are that low .we are playing shit for weeks now and its normal that people criticise this. if you are happy with the performance, fine, but not everybody is happy with everything the club or the players do.

Mate we have a quality team, we have played some good football in places this season, sure a lot of games haven't been that entertaining but grinding out results is what's important when you are trying to get better. But no, moaning to no end is all that's happening currently, when we are only halfway through a season. And in this league anyone can beat anyone, so some people can't even be grateful for a win. Just my opinion.

Mate we have a quality team, we have played some good football in places this season, sure a lot of games haven't been that entertaining but grinding out results is what's important when you are trying to get better. But no, moaning to no end is all that's happening currently, when we are only halfway through a season. And in this league anyone can beat anyone, so some people can't even be grateful for a win. Just my opinion.

Perfect response :)

I think AVB might be out of a job soon... Daniel Levy looked real pissed off and 'supporters' (cough) leaving after 70mins ain't good - which is a shame, as they ain't supporters!

So it could be worse ;)