Man of the Match  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Stupid Comment

What can I do, that team like us can beat teams like palace 3-0 +.

It is not even can, it is expectation. If Liverpool and Arsenal can wipe the floor with these teams and we claim we have better players and coach, why can't we?

Last season everyone was bitching and moaning about United playing like shit and still getting points because they're lucky fucks. WE HAVE A SHOT AT BEING LEADERS BY CHRISTMAS! We are those lucky fucks now. City and Arsenal have been lauded for their play while we're winning ugly. Winning ugly was a trait we were excited about when Mourinho signed back on. Some of you said it for yourselves that this is a trait you have to have to win titles. We know our squad is flawed - there isn't one unit that we can depend on. We have problems all over the squad... yet we're 2nd. We're 2nd in what is being called the toughest PL yet where our manager hasn't figured out his best XI in the 5-6 months he's been here.

Can you imagine what we're going to look like we have our shit together? I'm getting a little erect just thinking about it. I wouldn't want to play us when we're on the counter. Who the fuck in Arsenal's midfield is gonna stop us? Arteta? Flamini? Get the fuck outta here. Dig the panties outta your cracks, chins up. Things look good.

Remember how people last season used to search for reasons to blame everything on Rafa? Ranging from results to whether he was deliberately trying to destroy our club?

This season we have got an arrogant Jose who can shit in the locker room & folks will sniff it happily ?

Time to get rid of Luiz+Cahill.

Then- Essien+Mikel.

Then- Torres.

It is impossible to get rid Torres, he is the 10th richest player in the world and there is no way he is going anywhere with £175k for the next year and a half at least.

It is impossible to get rid Torres, he is the 10th richest player in the world and there is no way he is going anywhere with £175k for the next year and a half at least.

I could see a crazy team like Zenit taking him.... Thing is, I doubt he'd go... I guess we'll have to see out his contract.