• Torres
    • Ba (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

torres- if u cant finish and put the ball in the net when 1v1 with the GK, with the GK on the ground, then there is no point. there was another chance from a corner when any1 from rvp, rooney, suarez, sturridge, aguero, negredo would have put it in. well that is the difference between a comfortable win and a win like this. otherwise, his general play was good. 6/10

subs -

ba - should have scored. should play against stoke. his aerial threat would be much needed. 6/10

Torres did absolutely nothing positive other than win a couple aerials, he was awful today.

Ba did more in his limited time and should've scored.

Torres did absolutely nothing positive other than win a couple aerials, he was awful today.

Ba did more in his limited time and should've scored.

ba did more cos he was not playing to break down a defence. the chances were coming thick and fast and we should be converting such chances to make our lives a little easier.

on the other hand, torres' workrate was good. i remember the moment when willian lost the ball on the wing and torres covered for him and then even after being on the ground tried to put in a tackle. as i said to @younameit, his link up play was decent. torres could easily have finished with 2 goals and 1 assist (the low cross).

ba did more cos he was not playing to break down a defence. the chances were coming thick and fast and we should be converting such chances to make our lives a little easier.

on the other hand, torres' workrate was good. i remember the moment when willian lost the ball on the wing and torres covered for him and then even after being on the ground tried to put in a tackle. as i said to @younameit, his link up play was decent. torres could easily have finished with 2 goals and 1 assist (the low cross).

So sick of hearing this as some sort of excuse. He was poor today the hallmark of a Jose team is for everyone to work hard without the ball... He didn't put them under any pressure and missed an absolute sitter! That is poor, not okay, poor. He's been hot and cold and cold his entire Chelsea career

So sick of hearing this as some sort of excuse. He was poor today the hallmark of a Jose team is for everyone to work hard without the ball... He didn't put them under any pressure and missed an absolute sitter! That is poor, not okay, poor. He's been hot and cold and cold his entire Chelsea career

what excuse!!! he missed a sitter, did i deny that??? read what i wrote for torres again. but missing sitter does not take away everything else from what he did on the night, just like it dint do so on the night against city. only difference was he played a very similar low cross, schurrle made the right run and scored, today hazard dint.

and then against city he got lucky due to his workrate and got a goal, today it was not so.

what excuse!!! he missed a sitter, did i deny that??? read what i wrote for torres again. but missing sitter does not take away everything else from what he did on the night, just like it dint do so on the night against city. only difference was he played a very similar low cross, schurrle made the right run and scored, today hazard dint.

and then against city he got lucky due to his workrate and got a goal, today it was not so.

The excuse isn't the SITTER its his WORKRATE. For what he gets paid that should be the bare minimum under Jose.

The excuse isn't the SITTER its his WORKRATE. For what he gets paid that should be the bare minimum under Jose.

jose is the manager. he has set his philosophy but it is on the players to actually implement it. or am i supposed to believe that every1 will workhard cos jose in the manager? i dint see that happening against basel or newcastle.

for me, torres worked hard, did everthing right except for his main job (hence the 6 out of 10). i am not making any excuses for him missing his chances but i wont take away the positive he is giving to the team.

jose is the manager. he has set his philosophy but it is on the players to actually implement it. or am i supposed to believe that every1 will workhard cos jose in the manager? i dint see that happening against basel or newcastle.

for me, torres worked hard, did everthing right except for his main job (hence the 6 out of 10). i am not making any excuses for him missing his chances but i wont take away the positive he is giving to the team.

Well agree to disagree. I thought he was poor and provided little to nothing as the leader of the line. He works hard, yes but that is the bare minimum for me...

good win, some good passing and movement in this match by Chelsea.

keep moving, keep improving the pattern of play, keep going, keep pushing.

can we get someone in January for centre midfield to give Ramires a break, please?

Would love Witsel.

Witsel, Ramires, Witsel, Lamps (would play well most games if he is used in a lesser role) and Mikel would get us through until Van Ginkel gets back.

Willian couldnt create anything at all. all he did is getting the ball and playing backwards or to the men standing next to him. and Mata also couldnt create any chance at all. and in the 2nd half he was a total passenger.

futhermore we cant get any width to our game. azpi cant attack as a LB, and Ivas attacks are mostly just embarassing. he cant cross properly and his passing game is also limited...if not hazard, we would not have created anything today I think.

Willian drew a foul which should have had one of their players sent off with a second yellow.

He was fine.