• Torres
    • Ba (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strangely, it was a great performance with some uncharacteristic bad defending at set-pieces. Really nothing to get that worked up over but some will.

Eden Hazard was MOTM by a country mile and put in one of the great wing performances I've ever seen in a Chelsea shirt. This could be the point from which he kicks on and fulfils that potential he has.

Lamps was absolutely brilliant in midfield. Took his goal well and his assist for Hazard's second was sublime, but he just rolled back the years tonight. Rami had an up and down evening, with some fantastic bits of skill and then some horrendous touches. Thought he might get a red before the night was over.

Willian linked everything together beautifully and was full of energy. Mata was a bit quiet to be honest. Some nice touches but still finding his feet in the team.

All in all a great three points against an improving Sunderland team, but the positives vastly outweigh the negatives in this performance.

Fuck that again, give me a nice and relaxing 2-0 any day of the week.

Buzzing with the win, ecstatic that Hazard seems to be starting to take responsibility and games by the scruff of the neck a lot more (West Brom end of first half and tonight) but my word, that nearly finished me.

On to Stoke, and hopefully another 3 points :)

I don't understand the 3 goals from set pieces, and I don't understand how Torres can't score a single goal today it's bettert to play with 10 than with 10+Torres when he is like today.

Ballon Dor performance by Hazard. I hope he can do it much more often,

Mata nowhere to be seen again.

I wonder when people are going to realize the manager has nothing personal against the guy, he just doesn't fit the style of football that we're playing...

Yet he was our best player last season? That statement is pure IDIOTIC.

That was one of, if not THE most embarrassingly bad defensive displays I've witnessed.

All of their goals happened the exact same way. Our players couldn't find the damn ball and it looked like a game of pinball in our box. Shocking. I'd be furious if I were Jose.

Hazard was God tier tonight though luckily.