• Torres
    • Ba (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top class performance from hazard. willian, lampard and ramires were excellent as well.

however im done with torres for good now..

how on earth willian was excellent? i cant remember one good action by him. always played the ball back to the defender or to our DM. he really couldnt create anything the whole game and drifted in to the centre far too often. he has no clue how to play with our team at the moment.

The poll tells everything.Amazing Hazard who won us the match.Terrible performance from our defence.But at least 3 very important points for us.

I remember 2(I think) years ago Anelka made an amazing match against Sunderland again on their stadium and I think that even then we took the 3 points in very hard way.

how on earth willian was excellent? i cant remember one good action by him. always played the ball back to the defender or to our DM. he really couldnt create anything the whole game and drifted in to the centre far too often. he has no clue how to play with our team at the moment.

Our attack was fine, don't know how anyone could say Mata and Willian had a horrible game. Granted they didn't play like Hazard but they had decent games.

if u truly still believe phil is not a troll and that anything he speaks should count, then i give up on u. :)

I guess I have a sweetspot for trolls..

I can see beyond his 'trollness' - he's a true blue. regardless of how biased he is..