West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

tactic discussion? you're just coming with stupid points and Bluesmaster just knocks all of them back...

Stupid points like what?

You jumped into a conversation and picked something to make yourself feel like you're right about something. Just accept the fact that you were wrong about sam alardyce and stop being a grumpy ....

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not the first time Niclas has attacked someone in the past couple days lol.

There's nothing stupid about starting with 3-5-2, we probably need to try a new formation at home to teams who sit deep since 4-2-3-1 and whatever the fuck system we play doesn't work.

2 strikers might work, but that will leave even more AM's on the bench.

This is not the first time Niclas has attacked someone in the past couple days lol.

There's nothing stupid about starting with 3-5-2, we probably need to try a new formation at home to teams who sit deep since 4-2-3-1 and whatever the fuck system we play doesn't work.

2 strikers might work, but that will leave even more AM's on the bench.

3-5-2 is a very risky formation these days because most sides play with lots of width provided by the second attacking line. You end up losing your own wide players because they have to track back to provide defensive width to the back line.

It could work in certain circumstances of course.

Stupid points like what?

You jumped into a conversation and picked something to make yourself feel like you're right about something. Just accept the fact that you were wrong about sam alardyce and stop being a grumpy ....

okay, how many agrees with Kellzfresh about Sam fucking Alardyce being a "Master Tactician"?

okay, how many agrees with Kellzfresh about Sam fucking Alardyce being a "Master Tactician"?

You intentionally left out where i said he's solidified their defense tactically and youre trying to make it seem like i said he's some guardiola. :doh:

Alardyce master tactician??? Well now i have read everything. And oh i saw a flying pig yesterday.

I wouldn't say he's a master tactician, but he is certainly not a manager to take lightly, he has good a very good track record with his teams.

3-5-2 is a very risky formation these days because most sides play with lots of width provided by the second attacking line. You end up losing your own wide players because they have to track back to provide defensive width to the back line.

It could work in certain circumstances of course.

I was just saying we could start with our 4-2-3-1

iva, terry, luiz, bertrand

mikel, ramires,

willian, mata, hazard

eto

and after 15 mins if mourinho sees the same pattern like against westbrom first half with 2 lines of four defending deep without attacking, the same team switch to 3-5-2 to apply pressure while they are only sitting deep and surprise them instead of letting the whole first half go to waste again

iva terry luiz

willian ramires mikel bertrand

..............mata

..........eto hazard

After they score, they get back to their positions.

Its just a tactical switch, to surprise the opponent early and it could pay off.

You intentionally left out where i said he's solidified their defense tactically and youre trying to make it seem like i said he's some guardiola. :doh:

Guardiola's no Big Sam, he hasn't won the double every season like Sam would do at Madrid, or Chelsea and United no problem, it has to be true, he said it himself.

I attacked him? wtf he insulted my country! and if I remember correctly my Fuck off post to Iceboy got a decent number of likes...

You just seem too moody all of a sudden.

I say allardyce is a good defensive tactician (ask bolton and blackburn who sacked him and got relegated a season later) and you say he is not a good one.

Lets agree to disagree. :chai:

You just seem too moody all of a sudden.

I say allardyce is a good defensive tactician (ask bolton and blackburn who sacked him and got relegated a season later) and you say he is not a good one.

Lets agree to disagree. :chai:

well RDM is also great at setting his team up defensively but that does not make him a Master Tacticion does it?

That's the million dollar question. I expect to see Ivanovic having plenty of possession down the right flank and being generally rubbish at crossing yet again. we lack ideas atm. sometimes I wonder what they do in training.

In training they most likely play hide & seek, by the looks of it.