West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

I was just saying we could start with our 4-2-3-1

iva, terry, luiz, bertrand

mikel, ramires,

willian, mata, hazard

eto

and after 15 mins if mourinho sees the same pattern like against westbrom first half with 2 lines of four defending deep without attacking, the same team switch to 3-5-2 to apply pressure while they are only sitting deep and surprise them instead of letting the whole first half go to waste again

iva terry luiz

willian ramires mikel bertrand

..............mata

..........eto hazard

After they score, they get back to their positions.

Its just a tactical switch, to surprise the opponent early and it could pay off.

The problem with our 352 is that we're just as likely to concede as we are to score. It's a panic move designed to create a chaotic situation and not something you can really use unless you have no other choice.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with our 352 is that we're just as likely to concede as we are to score. It's a panic move designed to create a chaotic situation and not something you can really use unless you have no other choice.

Indeed especially when Mourinho only sees it as a Plan B rather than starting/default formation with it..

Its a risk i know, but when the opponent is not coming out of their 18box and are just booting the ball away then its not much of a risk if we switch for a while. Since its the same players, mouriho can shout from the bench to the boys to switch back whenever he wants

Because of the international break, i dont think we had time to advance our tactics on the 4-2-3-1. So i just know if westham decide to sit deep tomorrow with two blocks of four. We will see the first half performance of our last two matches

Indeed especially when Mourinho only sees it as a Plan B rather than starting/default formation with it..

Okay i see why you were so reluctant with what i said. Your saying its dangerous for us and we may concede goals right.

The only time we should switch to it is when we realize they dont want to come out of their 18box and are booting the ball away to safety. That way, we know they wont bring so many players out to attack us.

If they stop using the two blocks of four defending and start attacking too, then its perfect because we can switch back to our 4-2-3-1 and have more space to attack.

Okay i see why you were so reluctant with what i said. Your saying its dangerous for us and we may concede goals right.

The only time we should switch to it is when we realize they dont want to come out of their 18box and are booting the ball away to safety. That way, we know they wont bring so many players out to attack us.

If they stop using the two blocks of four defending and start attacking too, then its perfect because we can switch back to our 4-2-3-1 and have more space to attack.

Not necessary exactly that but somewhere along the lines of it. :lol:

Who dares compare that baby face to this

allardyce_314135c.jpg

On a side note you should keep a close eye on Big Sam's post match interviews every week, they are actually hilarious.

He once said "leave it to me im the expert not you" and at one point this season said "Jussi hasn't had much to do before today we have been that good". :lol:

Not necessary exactly that but somewhere along the lines of it. :lol:

At least i tried :D

On a side note you should keep a close eye on Big Sam's post match interviews every week, they are actually hilarious.

He once said "leave it to me im the expert not you" and at one point this season said "Jussi hasn't had much to do before today we have been that good". :lol:

Typical Big Sam there lol

This is not the first time Niclas has attacked someone in the past couple days lol.

There's nothing stupid about starting with 3-5-2, we probably need to try a new formation at home to teams who sit deep since 4-2-3-1 and whatever the fuck system we play doesn't work.

2 strikers might work, but that will leave even more AM's on the bench.[/quote

I'd like to see it given a go.

Cech

Ivan Terry Luiz

Azil Ramires Essien Mikel Bertrand

Mata

Eto

This is not the first time Niclas has attacked someone in the past couple days lol.

There's nothing stupid about starting with 3-5-2, we probably need to try a new formation at home to teams who sit deep since 4-2-3-1 and whatever the fuck system we play doesn't work.

Cech

Ivan Terry Luiz

Mata

Eto

Who's Azil? :ph34r:

Cech

Ivan Terry Luiz

Mata

Eto

Who's Azil? :ph34r:

The inbred result of a rape son of Özil and Azpi. Bad shit that .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jose complained about the way the smaller clubs just out and out park the bus in pretty much every game they play against the big 4, something I had also noticed, not only here but in La Liga as well.

It's up to us to deal with it really. I thought the Newcastle game was a bit of freak result, unless we play under heavy raining conditions and a border line waterlogged pitch week in week out from now on.

Whether they park the bus or not, I mean we have many Spanish and Brazilian players, two of the best international teams around. We need to push through and perform if we are ever going to win anything this year. I pray the good Chelsea turns up tomorrow and not the terrible one who played against Newcastle and WBA.