West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris for is an absolute ***** he is almost as bad as Howard Webb I don't see why out of a world of ref's we always get the same clowns, Webb, Dean, Clattenberg. They don't follow the rules, they constantly engineer result and I tell you NOW he will give Wesy Ham every decision. It's so rubbish. If they got fined the way players and managers do they wouldn't do it. Pathetic.

Chris for is an absolute ***** he is almost as bad as Howard Webb I don't see why out of a world of ref's we always get the same clowns, Webb, Dean, Clattenberg. They don't follow the rules, they constantly engineer result and I tell you NOW he will give Wesy Ham every decision. It's so rubbish. If they got fined the way players and managers do they wouldn't do it. Pathetic.

Yes they will. These fools are so damn corrupt it isn't even funny. You said it yourself, these guys engineer results. Why? I am sure they have some off-shore bank accounts for retirement.

Goodness knows. Doesn't seem to be fancied by Mourinho. Probably doesn't like Bertrand getting forward so much...

It could just be that he doesn't think he's that good and nothing to do with how much he gets forward. :rolleyes:

Blame the referee? Seriously?

Imo the gap between Chelsea and West Sham should be so vast that a referee decision wont matter too much.

Let's just trash them fuckers.

Spot on regarding the ref. After what we got in the last game it's hard for us to be that begrudging towards refs.

Goodness knows. Doesn't seem to be fancied by Mourinho. Probably doesn't like Bertrand getting forward so much...

It could just be that he doesn't think he's that good and nothing to do with how much he gets forward. :rolleyes:

All the more baffling when you think of Ashley's injury/bad form and Ryan doing okay in the couple of games he's played