West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say fuck it, a point means virtually nothing. I'd sooner see us risking a defeat for a win.

a point is a point. 1/3rd of the points we would get if we win compared to 0% of the points, in case we lose. every point is valuable.

do not feel good about the match AT ALL. honestly speaking i ll take a point as of this moment if u give me one.

feel like I did last time before this fixture...that didnt go so well lol.Least we got loosing to them at their place in recent times out the way I guess...eeeek!Need to get back on track

A point is not good enough, I feel.

As far as I know, Chelsea aspire to win PL title. Therefore, games in this month & next are the most crucial ones. Either Chelsea wins around 90 % or more of them or say bye-bye to the title.

agreed, the southampton and arsenal games are the only ones of 2013 which could be tricky (i do expect wins from both / min. of 4pts)

agreed, the southampton and arsenal games are the only ones of 2013 which could be tricky (i do expect wins from both / min. of 4pts)

I even feel, Chelsea could win there. Somehow, the team is always up in these games, but plays pathetically against lesser opponents.

Azpil at leftback and Ivanavic at rightback grrr for fucks sake play Azpil at rightback and Bertrand leftback that would be a start Jose,For all that i like Ivanavic he gives possesion away and we give too many chances/goals away down the right side.Use Luiz in midfield to give height and energy/strength when needs be!Better not bustmyballsfc todays performance but i'm going for 3-1 Chelsea Mata to get mom!