West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

Whether they park the bus or not, I mean we have many Spanish and Brazilian players, two of the best international teams around. We need to push through and perform if we are ever going to win anything this year. I pray the good Chelsea turns up tomorrow and not the terrible one who played against Newcastle and WBA.

Amen to that. It all depends on Mourinho being fair and selecting players based on merit. He's been far too harsh on many and way too lenient on a few, or one to be more specific.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen to that. It all depends on Mourinho being fair and selecting players based on merit. He's been far too harsh on many and way too lenient on a few, or one to be more specific.

Yes exactly I think Luiz and Mata have been treated so harshly, they really deserve another chance

"I don't have a dilemma. I play Azpilicueta because he's stronger at this moment. He's physically at the top of his game. He's strong.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9037069/premier-league-ashley-cole-not-being-left-out-of-chelsea-team-for-form-reasons?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Azpi to start today,

London Derby

+Cold Winter night

+Big Sam and hoofball as opposition

+Upton Park under floodlights

+Sold out away allocation

+Fucked up tubes

= Proper English football

those stupid bubbles though....

"I don't have a dilemma. I play Azpilicueta because he's stronger at this moment. He's physically at the top of his game. He's strong.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9037069/premier-league-ashley-cole-not-being-left-out-of-chelsea-team-for-form-reasons?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Azpi to start today,

100 bucks the tennis player was Nadal. He says all the time that high level athletes play in pain all the time. Also Rafa was at Stamford Bridge the other day and he's showed plenty of his disapproval - as a RM fan - on the club letting Mourinho go.

Back on the main focus, I guess a pseudo-injured Cole will be benched while Bertrand watches from television. Two months ago I'd be celebrating it, worshiping Mourinho for that, but Ryan isn't as bad as he used to be. He's improved and was just fine, although nothing brilliant, in the matches he did take part.

Azpilicueta is not the answer to the problem at Left-back though. he did okay defensively against Schalke but very limited in attack.

Why isn't Ryan Bertrand played at LB? Last season, he played well when Ash was injured around April. Year before, he had another good spell of games at Left-back under RDM. Given, Cole has struggled with form and fitness, why not put Ryan in the team. He offers a lot more going forward

lots of love to you guys and girls and chelsea fc. love you all guys and girls at talkchelsea.net. think positive thoughts about cfc lets the universe hear your thoughts and believe and accept we will win. we are chelsea we are blue and white mixed with the roaring high flying royal blue lion of west london. lets do this.

I hate hearing things like "West Ham haven't won at home since the opening day of the season".

This could be another very horrible day. We SHOULD win but these stats just make me think that we wont. Law of averages.