West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful fixture to conclude a horrible November for us...

And by the way, there's also Arsenal v Southampton, Manchester City v Tottenham and Everton v Liverpool in the same weekend as this game.

Mourinho needs to smell the fucking coffee and select 11 players who are actually worthy of being on the pitch. They'll be parking the fucking bus and lumping it forward like the non-footballing cunts they are under Fat Sam. I want the 3 points, just not as confident for this one though.

Seeing how we always seem to crack so easily under pressure these days whenever teams attack us, I wouldn't be surprised if Big Sam setup his team to be on the front foot and physical against us especially when we don't deal well with such approach. Mourinho is bound to be conservative in this game.

And by the way, there's also Arsenal v Southampton, Manchester City v Tottenham and Everton v Liverpool in the same weekend as this game.

expect to see all those six to win and of course the Spammers

I am sure Mourinho will have watched clips of the game last season where they completely bulldozed our team and due to what we witnessed at St James Park last week and at Upton Park last season I would not be surprised if Mourinho goes without a no.10 this match and plays a 4-3-3 to match up against their physical nature. When we play 4-2-3-1 it leaves the central midfielders more exposed. I think Mourinho may go with a trio of Mikel, Ramires and Lamps. I would not mind seeing this as I believe we would be best suited this way. We are playing West Ham at a good time as well. They beat Spurs 3-0 not too long ago but apart from that their form has been well below-par and hover just above the relegation zone. If there is a best time to play them it is around now so hopefully we get our faults fixed and come back with a bang.

That's even more disheartening..With 2 wins from our last 2 games, we'd have gotten ahead a long way when the top teams clash against each other