Mario Balotelli

Namika

So who are they going to sacrifice form their first XI to accommodate him? And what happens when Lallana returns?

Seems like a pretty unneeded signing. Plus they have Origi coming next season.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I very much doubt that, they might not like him but he is their best player if he leaves they are left with Pandev and Pazzini leading the line and those two are just not good enough.

I'm not making it up, the Milan fans have had enough of his attitude and inconstancy.

He's lazy, hardly presses, sulks and is inconsistent. It will be interesting to see how he fits into Liverpool' high pressing team.

If he still acts like a cunt under the likes of Mourinho, Mancini and Seedorf who are all held in high regard in Italian football, imagine him under Rodgers whose only honour in football is the Championship play-off trophy. He'll probably laugh in his face on a daily basis at the bullshit that comes out of his mouth.

When Liverpool finish outside the top 4 his attitude will be 10 times worse and they'll be stuck with him.

He pretty much confirmed the deal when he arrived at the training ground today. Said this would be his last day at Milanello (Milan's Cobham).

Remember this nutcase saying he is homesick and doesn't like living in Manchester? How about that shit hole Liverpool, Mario? hahah

A decent signing for Pool must say, a Sturridge, Balotelli strike force is a massive upgrade on what they have now.

It's a massive upgrade for them. If Rodgers can control his attitude like he did with Suarez, they will start with

marquinlo lovren skrtel Moreno

Henderson Gerrard coutinho

Sterling

Sturridge balloteli

Bench: lallana, lambert, markovic, Allen, agger Johnson.

Their bench is now far stronger than last season. They won't get 84points again like last season but, 78points is a huge possibility.

It's a massive upgrade for them. If Rodgers can control his attitude like he did with Suarez, they will start with

marquinlo lovren skrtel Moreno

Henderson Gerrard coutinho

Sterling

Sturridge balloteli

Bench: lallana, lambert, markovic, Allen, agger Johnson.

Their bench is now far stronger than last season. They won't get 84points again like last season but, 78points is a huge possibility.

If they still had Suarez in their squad I'd be very optimistic about my title chances if I were a Liverpool fan, thankfully they don't. They've improved their defence, they've added some very nice squad players to the team as well... Thank goodness they don't have Suarez because their team depth has improved very nicely.

I think Liverpool should be happy if they qualify for the CL. They have a larger squad than last season but also they are going to take part in the CL and they won't be seeded very highly so there is going to be a lot of tough matches for them in the Group Stages.

I don't think they will end up challenging for the title the way they did last season unless they massively improve their defense.

SO, why did Chelsea FC not go for mario in that price range?

It's a decent price but we've got Costa who is first choice and we don't play with two strikers.

Besides I don't think Mario has the type of character Jose looks for in a striker(too lazy).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You